Planning (92)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"Behind The Scenes" Vendors What do You Think?

OK, A wedding with all its bells and whistles capture and astound guests from all walks of life when planned correctly. It is a myriad of p…

Started by Xceed Entertainment Inc.

0 Nov 9, 2010

What should you expect from a event vendor?

This is a question I am often asked. First try to stay away from email and phone consults. I know we all watch the hours fade throughout th…

Started by Exceptional Essentials Plus

1 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Ginette Garrish

A Bridal Handbook? for your Bride

Is it okay to Offer/give a company bridal handbook for your clients if they have already signed a contract with you? What are the most like…

Started by Maglente

2 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Maglente

CALLING ALL BRIDES!!!!

CALLING ALL BRIDES!!! ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED IN SEPTEMBER 2010? WOULD YOU LIKE  AN EXTRA FREE WEDDING CAKE FOR YOUR BIG DAY AND THE CHANCE…

Started by Julia Jenkins

1 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Shani Clinton

Casting Fit & Competitive Engaged Couples to win a destination wedding of their dreams!

It’s the most important day of the rest of your life and you dream of celebrating this moment alongside your partner, surrounded by loved…

Started by WeddingWars

0 Aug 4, 2010

Day of Wedding Planning thats in your BUDGET!

Hello, I just joined Bridal Tweet!  I wanted to let chicagoland brides know that my wedding planning company, Madeline Veil & Co., is o…

Started by Your Happily Ever After

0 Aug 4, 2010

Check out Crave26 Events!!!

Check out Meredith Bond and Crave26 Events in "The Crave Company Urban Girls Mnaifesto Boston Edition" Crave26 Events and Meredith Bond are…

Started by Crave26 Events

0 Aug 2, 2010

Need Wedding Planner in DC

One of my client's friends is getting married in DC in 2011 and needs a high-end Wedding Planner.  Any recommendations???

Started by Marrero Weddings and Events

0 Jul 29, 2010

Give Good Orient a piece of advice!

Hey guys, I'm the new marketing manager of goodorient! Do you mind if you can give me some feedbacks on goodorient.comWhat you think of it?…

Started by Kyla Glinoga

0 Jul 24, 2010

Wedding Theme.

I am having a summer wedding. Our wedding we be in a hotel. Our colors are Midnight Blue and White. I had a theme and the theme was The Blu…

Started by Tiffany Marshall

1 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Caren Jeanty

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service