Planning (92)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Need Help On Place Cards.

I am ordering my place cards from a website where I have pick out my image I want on there. But my problem is the place cards will be comin…

Started by Tiffany Marshall

0 Jul 16, 2010

To Change or Not to Change...your name

We get a lot of questions from brides about how to start the name change process...but for some that aren't sure they even want to - or if…

Started by i'm a mrs name change service

0 Jul 14, 2010

Natalie Bradly Bridle Attraction

Has anyone used her information?  how did it work for you.

Started by Krystal Johnson

2 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Crystal Unrau

Please Vote!

Hello Bridal Tweet Community! You all have been so wonderful to me supporting my blog! I have been selected as a finalist for Best Wedding…

Started by Glamour and Grace

0 Jul 6, 2010

Time line

I am having to do a detailed timeline. Is there a term plate or something that can make it easier?

Started by Omu Obilor

1 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Callidora's

What deters brides from using a planner?

Hello lovely bridal tweet community, I am in the process of establishing my wedding planning business in London and I would love to hear wh…

Started by Cheryl Adamson

3 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Natalie Beckman

Do you prefer....

In the past couple of months I have found myself travelling to a potential client's home to have a consultation. This is a new thing to me…

Started by Miami Beach Weddings

5 May 18, 2010
Reply by Global Photography

Increasingly popular... Wedding Coaching

I run a wedding coaching service in London. There seems to be an increasing demand coaching...but not exactly the type I offer!!!As a forme…

Started by Vanessa Bolosier

0 May 18, 2010

Does anyone need a WEDDING PLANNER???

I have advertised in every possible way and I refuse to do (pay for) any more advertisment until I see some results from the one's I alread…

Started by Intimate Weddings

4 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Juno Weddings

THE STYLE NETWORKS - WHOSE WEDDING IS IT ANYWAY- CASTING COUPLES

NOW CASTING SEASON 11 OF “WHOSE WEDDING IS IT ANYWAY?” Are you or someone you know planning your wedding day, but the never-ending tasks k…

Started by Julia Jenkins

0 Apr 21, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service