Venues and Caterers (39)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Attendance to Expect at Wedding Receptions

I am interested in knowing what the new industry standard is for what number of invited guests will not attend a wedding? In the past, I h…

Started by Jamie Lane

3 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by RAVMEK

Unusual Venue - Firehouse.

Ok well, firstly I'm a September 2011 Bride. This is my second marriage, and I say marriage because I darn sure didn't get a wedding the fi…

Started by debi

7 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by debi

How many guests do you plan to have at your rehearsal dinner and will it include out of town guests or just family and the bridalparty?

Many are inviting out of town guests especially if they have travelled far and know the couple well.  Hopefully it want be too expensive to…

Started by RehearsalDinnerGuide.com

0 May 19, 2010

Do you plan to have your rehearsal dinner at a restaurant and if so, which one do you suggest?

In Atlanta, a few we'd suggest amongst others is Seasons 52 for quality, Taverna Plaka for those with a greek heritage, and the SunDial Res…

Started by RehearsalDinnerGuide.com

0 May 19, 2010

Looking for new marketing avenues....

Hi everyone, I'm with Connecticut's Beardsley Zoo, and while we have hosted weddings in the past, I'm really looking to grow this piece of…

Started by Connecticut's Beardsley Zoo

14 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Precious Memories Bridal Shop

When do I feed my vendors?

It's the middle of your wedding, you've just finished your dinner and it's time to hit the dance floor.  Only problem is, your photographer…

Started by Nathan Suher, Wedding Filmmaker

8 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Phillip Brunelle

SC Grand Brides (Wisconsin)

I am offering you my FREE services to help you find a new venue for your wedding!  You can contact me through Bridal Tweet or my website: w…

Started by Tracy Folz

1 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by John Moore

Buffet Dinner - Salad question I need some input please

I had the opportunity to go to a Banquet as a guest instead of working. On the buffet was the salad and the main course which seems to be r…

Started by Fraternal Order of Eagles #437

11 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Fraternal Order of Eagles #437

Wedding Cupcake Cake? - Couture Cupcake Wrappers

Given the trend toward DIY, I'd love to hear who in the community is planning a wedding cupcake cake, and would love to see photos. We are…

Started by Koyal Wholesale

1 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Koyal Wholesale

Rehearsal location

Does anyone know of a unique restaurant or venue that can accommodate at least 50 (or more) guests for a rehearsal dinner in the Northeast…

Started by Attention to Detail

1 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Caren Jeanty

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service