Forum Discussions (1,735)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Cherish the Moment

Hey Ladies, One of the best and first advice I received when becoming engaged was to cherish the moment I said yes. If you're engaged take…

Started by Yazzie & Co. Bridal T-shirts in Ceremony Ideas

1 May 27, 2009
Reply by Onada Photography

Centerpiece Dilemma

Centerpieces tell your guests how much time, care, and thought you put into having the perfect wedding. They should, at the very least, get…

Started by Illuminating Centerpieces in Flowers and Centerpieces

2 May 26, 2009
Reply by Illuminating Centerpieces

Brides

I would love to hear from Brides on the discussion board! Do you have questions? Needs? Get something off your chest? There are a ton of ex…

Started by Celeste's Event Planning in Miscellaneous

4 May 21, 2009
Reply by Celeste's Event Planning

One Month of Free Virtual Consultation

I know we're in a recession but that should not hinder any bride-to-be from getting on the coordinating bandwagon. Maybe you need informati…

Started by Unveiling Events in Miscellaneous

0 May 18, 2009

Free Save the Dates

3 Bees Paperie has officially launched and we are inviting you to visit our website at www.3beespaperie.com. Printed on luxury paper, our s…

Started by 3 Bees Paperie in Miscellaneous

0 May 17, 2009

Free Engagement and Rehearsal Sessions!!

I'm currently offering free engagement and rehearsal sessions. The catch? Just mention BridalTweet and we will provide you with up to 2 hou…

Started by Randy Miramontez in Miscellaneous

0 May 16, 2009

Destination weddings- Dubrovnik, Croatia- a pearl of the Adriatic

Hello everyone on Bridal Tweet! Wanted to start a discussion for all of us planning and working on destination weddings- we're wedding and…

Started by Ines Nanic in Destination Weddings

0 May 13, 2009

WIN a fascinator - ONLY IN MAY!

HELLO GIRLS! This is my MAY MAD HATTERS COMPETION for you MAD HATTERS to win a cool fascinator to wear on the MACMILLAN CANCER SUPPORT MA…

Started by Hatastic! in Fashion and Accessories

0 May 13, 2009

Making Bridal Shows More Exciting for Exhibitors & Guests

Hi: This is Linda Jenks of Brides and Beyond and Day of the Diva. We've been promoting events throughout Southern California since 1996. A…

Started by Linda Jenks in Miscellaneous

0 May 9, 2009

Special One Time Promotion

50% off goes to the first bride - www.adornbrides.com Your Special One Time Code: PRMC2896

Started by Caren Jeanty in Fashion and Accessories

0 May 7, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service