Celeste's Event Planning's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"great idea! I like how you have a page dedicated to it instead of us trying to get o…"

Celeste's Event Planning replied May 29, 2009 to From a Photographer: What can we do to support other vendors?

25 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Debbie

"I love this idea. I am not a bride but, as an event planner I think it is such a res…"

Celeste's Event Planning replied May 22, 2009 to Would you buy a used wedding dress?

8 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Kristy D

"Great tips. Also, another great way to help out is to donate the buffet food that is…"

Celeste's Event Planning replied May 22, 2009 to How to go green but still make your wedding organized and classy

7 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Phillip Brunelle

"BWB, absolutely! A good coordinator will work with what you have and get you as clos…"

Celeste's Event Planning replied May 21, 2009 to Brides

4 May 21, 2009
Reply by Celeste's Event Planning

"yes, the guest list is so important to your budget. If you are feeling like things a…"

4 May 21, 2009

"Congratulations! You have a lot on your plate for this wedding! My first suggestion…"

4 May 21, 2009

"We created our own format on Excel. We plugged in average prices of vendors in the a…"

Celeste's Event Planning replied May 21, 2009 to Budget Formats

3 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Kelly Karli

"Networking is a great way to develop relationships with other vendors. You get to me…"

Celeste's Event Planning replied May 21, 2009 to Specifically for new wedding business- Let's Talk...

18 May 2, 2010
Reply by Mandy Harris

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service