COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"I would write them a letter requesting the Testimonial, which is part of the contrac…"

COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI replied Sep 23, 2010 to Uncooperative Bride and Groom?

2 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI

"Set a limit on how much time you will meet with your Brides at their appointment. Ti…"

COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI replied Aug 3, 2010 to How to deal with an indecisive bride?

65 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by weddingsbyrenay

"I have been reading all your posts and I love them all! We all can relate to the sit…"

COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI replied Jun 8, 2010 to How to deal with an indecisive bride?

65 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by weddingsbyrenay

"Sometimes "reverse thinking" works..in your case it did! I am glad!! I have to say t…"

COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI replied Jun 2, 2010 to How to deal with an indecisive bride?

65 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by weddingsbyrenay

"No I know I am not the only one experiencing this problem. We just have to stand fir…"

COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI replied May 31, 2010 to How to deal with an indecisive bride?

65 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by weddingsbyrenay

"I would definately discuss this openly with your family before you ask your future F…"

COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI replied May 25, 2010 to If Father won't walk you down the aisle, Is it ok to ask your future father-in-law?

17 May 25, 2010
Reply by COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI

"Dear Wedding Affair: I would weigh how many hours you have spent with your bride. H…"

COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI replied May 25, 2010 to How to deal with an indecisive bride?

65 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by weddingsbyrenay

"You should be able to charge for your time so they don't use your expertise to "do i…"

COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI replied May 17, 2010 to Do you prefer....

5 May 18, 2010
Reply by Global Photography

"Have them come to you are meet at the wedding location. I hope you are charging them…"

COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI replied May 17, 2010 to Do you prefer....

5 May 18, 2010
Reply by Global Photography

"Curtis, This isn't a bad idea. I may have to do it too. Good luck! Cathy"

COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI replied Apr 5, 2010 to USING CRAIGSLIST

108 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Maria Jimenez

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service