Silvia - Magnolia wp's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"anyway I have discovered that advertise on wedding sites is not enough and soooo exp…"

Silvia - Magnolia wp replied May 3, 2009 to What are the Best ways to market your business for clients?

82 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Arcadius Henderson

"I agree with budget bride! I feel amazed and so satisfied when one of my brides to b…"

Silvia - Magnolia wp replied May 2, 2009 to for the love of colour

4 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Shelby O'Connell

"yes yes yes...word of month the best thing ever!"

Silvia - Magnolia wp replied May 2, 2009 to What are the Best ways to market your business for clients?

82 Jan 4, 2016

"I once tried to give discounts but the effect was " you are not working so you need…"

Silvia - Magnolia wp replied May 2, 2009 to What are the Best ways to market your business for clients?

82 Jan 4, 2016

"I think there is no magic answers but just a sum of all you can do to be always on t…"

82 Jan 4, 2016

"it's a great chance for all couples as everyonw nowdays get a cd instead of a normal…"

Silvia - Magnolia wp replied May 2, 2009 to Are you keeping most of your engagement and wedding photos on a CD? Why not display them in creative ways?

2 May 2, 2009
Reply by Silvia - Magnolia wp

""Style me pretty" is for sure one of my preferites!"

Silvia - Magnolia wp replied Apr 25, 2009 to What are your favorite wedding blogs or news sites?

38 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by What the Bride Wore

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service