Caren Jeanty's Discussions (274)

Discussions Replied To (259) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"what is your email address and I will send you and invite"

Caren Jeanty replied Feb 8, 2012 to Pinterest Invitations

13 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Debra Kapustin Photography

"wordpress, wedspace, wedgab are others"

Caren Jeanty replied Feb 7, 2012 to Looking for Free Sites to list my Blog

4 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Neelam W

"Unfortunately there is nothing you can do to prevent that from happening; however I…"

Caren Jeanty replied Feb 2, 2012 to large and established competitor with same residence join Bridal Fair with him or not ?

3 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Caren Jeanty

"I wouldn't attend if I did not have a way of distinguishing myself from the larger c…"

Caren Jeanty replied Feb 1, 2012 to large and established competitor with same residence join Bridal Fair with him or not ?

3 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Caren Jeanty

"http://pinterest.com/moongate/ - I can send anyone who still needs an invite"

Caren Jeanty replied Jan 31, 2012 to Pinterest Invitations

13 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Debra Kapustin Photography

"I've never worked with them or know of any brides who has hired weddingbug; did your…"

Caren Jeanty replied Jan 31, 2012 to What advice would you give to a bride wanting a single vendor for videography & photography?

8 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Diane Konstantopoulos

"yes I put a time of 5 days for a client to return a signed contract; and as we get c…"

Caren Jeanty replied Jan 31, 2012 to contract signing

8 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Amber M. Lee

"They are two separate arts, but I think it's possible to meet vendors who are great…"

Caren Jeanty replied Jan 30, 2012 to What advice would you give to a bride wanting a single vendor for videography & photography?

8 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Diane Konstantopoulos

"Mustang Dreams or Eventwheels2rent"

Caren Jeanty replied Jan 27, 2012 to tips for name for wedding car rental business (ford mustangs) in holland (europe)

2 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by peter huizer

"Hi Iris - I too specialize in destination weddings and use to have the same problem.…"

Caren Jeanty replied Jan 26, 2012 to contract signing

8 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Amber M. Lee

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service