All Discussions Tagged 'wedding' (387)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Wedding is a God's gift

Everybody enjoying all the natural activity with wedding is one of the Big gift for us to enjoy in this day. So many people planning their…

Started by Morgan William

0 Dec 8, 2010

How to get featured in a wedding magazine

Hello BridalTweet Vendors,   The answer is to submit your work. Many sites have submission forms for you to send them your pictures. You ne…

Started by DIY Weddings Magazine

0 Nov 27, 2010

Should brides get insurance for their wedding planning?

Recently this topic has risen in NJ due to the closing of a Bridal Dress shop called Enzo brides. Many brides who had given their deposits…

Started by Feuza Reis Photography

4 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Olga Pomeransky

Feedback

We think we've created a form of wedding video that is going to change the way people think about wedding videographers. We would love get…

Started by First-sight-videos

1 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Caren Jeanty

Looking For Wedding Vendors Interested In Exchanging Website Links - Opportunity To Make Your Website More Popular FREE

Hello. I'm a wedding photographer located in Massachusetts and serve all of New England area. I have been working on finishing up a new loo…

Started by Phillip Brunelle

0 Nov 6, 2010

Feedback on Our New Website: WedScout.com

We recently launched our new website, http://WedScout.com which let's brides-to-be search 20,000+ wedding-related products from over 50 dif…

Started by WedScout

3 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Phillip Brunelle

Does anyone have experience hiring a consultant for providing quotes for weddings?

For a variety of reasons, I'm interested in using a new format for my weddings; in that I would like to use an outside party to work with m…

Started by Elizabeth

2 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

Is there an association that gives liscensed to a wedding planner?

I am a registered wedding planner from the Bohol, Philippines. Just had successfully completed the two days wedding planning seminar. Just…

Started by Maglente

0 Sep 29, 2010

Are any wedding vendors looking for items to promote and giveaway on their blog?

My personalized wire hangers are a wonderful addition to a bride's wedding day.  They not only are nice to hang the special dress from, but…

Started by amy

10 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by amy

Matching Wedding Rings

Do you think that your wedding rings have to match, or can brides and grooms with different tastes just buy and wear what they like?

Started by Rachel Corrine

1 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Karen Cheney "Flair 4 Words"

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service