All Discussions Tagged 'accessories' (8)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Color of the Year-Tangerine Tango

Tangerine Tango is Pantone's color of the year. Do you think this color will be popular with brides in 2012?

Started by Carolyn Klosowsky

4 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Laurie Ramos

Discounted Jewelry for Budget Brides

Hi ladies, I just wanna share this FB page. I discovered this late last month, ordered a couple of lovely accessories (bangle and earrings)…

Started by Purple Empress

0 Nov 30, 2012

Wedding Watches?

Ever thought about proposing with a luxury watch instead of a ring? A watch can be just as expensive if not more than an engagement/anniver…

Started by Zee Watch Group

0 Jul 24, 2012

What do brides want in 2011?

We are building content for our sister website and would like your feedback as a bride-to-be or industry professional.  Future brides will…

Started by Murrieta Bridal Expo

1 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Rufus

Wedding dresses

Hi, I am Anushka. I am working with a wedding base site, name illusions bridal.com. It is an informative site regarding wedding dresses, go…

Started by Anushka Pathak

3 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Adamshefard

Budget - Simply Sensible Invitations Line From Forever Friends

Brides and Grooms, it is tough out there. Forever Friends does not want the most important day to add a headache when it comes to finding…

Started by Forever Friends

0 Oct 9, 2009

Bridal Market?

What are your thoughts on Bridal Market in NYC in October? I'm thinking about going as an exhibitor, but would love to be able to share and…

Started by The Garter Girl byJulianne Smith

5 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Christine Dyer

Brides and Grooms looking for Invitations & Accessories

Forever Friends will help you to present your guests with their first impression... "Your Wedding Invitation” Let's start with Save The…

Started by Forever Friends

0 Jun 9, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service