All Discussions Tagged 'bridal' (113)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

ohio bridal shows

hello fellow bridal tweet-ers! I would like to connect with those interested in either attending or participating in Ohio Bridal Events Cle…

Started by Zaleski Productions

0 Jun 19, 2010

What do you need to know from your Skin Care/Makeup/ Hair Design Team?

What do you need to know from your Makeup/Hair Design Team? I write two columns per week on health/beauty and just wrote about what you nee…

Started by Pinson Cosmetics

0 Jun 13, 2010

Inspiration Board Contest

I'm hosting an inspiration board contest on my blog for brides-to-be. The winners will receive 2 hand painted floral champagne flutes and 4…

Started by A Wincy Glass 'N Design, LLC

0 Jun 2, 2010

The Latest Trend for Brides

Have the spa come to you? Now that's a new and exciting concept. With everything going mobile why not?  Pamper Perfect Mobile Spa, serving…

Started by Pamper Perfect

0 May 18, 2010

Seeking Gift Bag Donations - unique products for brides

I am seeking gift bag donations for brides for an upcoming wedding expo. Bridal Bliss Wedding Expo May 2, 2010

Started by Taylor Made Invites

0 Apr 18, 2010

Bridal Shows for Floral and Event Designers

Question for other Floral and Event Designers and Brides:  Are bridal shows worth the time, money and labor?  I have found most of my Clien…

Started by Parties & Petals

2 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Parties & Petals

Wedding Photographers – A Vital Role In Your Bridal Event

Let's see some interesting article about wedding photographers For most couples, their wedding day is a central event that is one of the m…

Started by BridalCookie

0 Mar 31, 2010

A Bride's Perspective on Bridal Show Booths for Photographers

From a bride's perspective, what would you expect to see or hear from a photographer at a bridal show to help you decide? For example: samp…

Started by Chris Moncus

3 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Elisa Mitchell

FREE Shipping on over 35 Gift Baskets...Send a Little Bliss Today!

For a limited time only, La Bella Baskets is offering FREE Shipping on a large variety of gift baskets. These are perfect gifts to welcome…

Started by Gabrielle Dent

0 Mar 24, 2010

Looking for Bridal Party Gifts or Thank you Gifts ?

La Bella baskets offers amazing gift baskets for anyone on your Thank You List!   Pamper them with the greatest spa gifts ever assembled, g…

Started by Gabrielle Dent

0 Mar 12, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service