All Discussions Tagged 'bridal' (114)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Looking for Bridal Party Gifts or Thank you Gifts ?

La Bella baskets offers amazing gift baskets for anyone on your Thank You List!   Pamper them with the greatest spa gifts ever assembled, g…

Started by Gabrielle Dent

0 Mar 12, 2010

I have a tough one...about 25% of my brides come from the states and Europe. They come to get married in

Israel. Most aren't aware of the fact that they can order a wedding cake in Israel. What can I do to get their awarness to my services here…

Started by sharon peled

8 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Adrienne Sasson

Cool Bridal Party Gifts

Over at Capcatchers, we think our product is totally unique and not your "typical" gift (ie cuff links or flasks). Its a bottle opener tha…

Started by Capcatchers

2 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Wine Coutures

I found lots of new goodies to go into my customized wedding favors!

Just got back from 2 days at the Fancy Food Show in San Francisco. There were lots of new companies and small businesses exhibiting this ye…

Started by Susan Placek

1 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Carmen Quirindongo

Do Stationery vendors typically exhibit or host at bridal shows?

In perusing some bridal show opportunities, I notice that not many, or maybe just the same handful, register for bridal shows exhibitions.…

Started by A Luxe Design Company

11 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Glen Shevlin

A perfect marriage - Bridal Shower & Spa Party

Planning a wedding is one of the most stressful times for a bride and we can help her take a little time just for herself with a relaxing a…

Started by Cozy Petal

0 Nov 23, 2009

HOLIDAY PARTY MAKEUP AND ADDITIONAL FREE TRIAL RUN FOR BRIDAL DAY!!!

Attention all brides and anyone with a holiday party coming up! Now is the time to book your appointment for your next black-tie event make…

Started by Andrea Stuckey

0 Oct 29, 2009

Don't Touch My Garter! That's My Bouquet!

Some wedding traditions you may not want to mess with but I am always looking for a unique twist to put on the garter / bouquet removal and…

Started by Direct Sound Wedding DJ & Decor

6 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Direct Sound Wedding DJ & Decor

Spring 2010 Wedding USPS Postage Stamps and Invitational Seals

Check out these new stamps and seals designed for the perfect Spring 2010 wedding! All designs are customizable and extremely affordable! C…

Started by White Whimsical Weddings

0 Aug 18, 2009

Emergency Bridal Kit

Hello all!! I'd like to start a discussion between all wedding planners/coordinators. Being a coordinator, do you offer your brides the use…

Started by Veils and Fairytales

2 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Cloud Nove Events

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service