All Discussions Tagged 'cheap' (11)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

More options of bridesmaid dresses under $100?

Our budget is $1500 for a wedding. Photogragpher, wedding dress, flower girl dress have been prepared well. I have six bridesmaids. They li…

Started by Vivianus Ji

2 Oct 5, 2022
Reply by Nayyan Beffie

For honeymoon purposes, would you go for renting a week or two from timeshare resort owners? Why and why not?

I am curious to see if couples are thinking about this option for their honeymoon getaway. I have found a website specifically for renting…

Started by OutdoorWedding

5 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Arcadius Henderson

Does anyone know of any free honeymoon registry sites?

Honeymoon registry sites really seem to rip people off. Seriously, they’re not only filled with ads, but they also charge you a ridiculous…

Started by Chloe Green

3 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Arcadius Henderson

Anyone buy from eDressit in china?

Sale dresses are in good price, but know nothing about the shipping.? http://www.edressit.com Their sale page short-in-size dresses prices…

Started by Vivianus Ji

0 May 15, 2015

just want to share with you

I went into bridal stores to try on a few dresses and I'm so in love with a designer dress! But you know.....Luckily, I found the one I lov…

Started by Angie Sproul

1 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Uberoom

What kind of dress you like?Plz help me!

Ball Gown,A-Line,Princess,Sheath,Soft and Subtle……those dress, different styles, all looks beautiful, but i really have no idea about that…

Started by DeannaBelding

7 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by A Thank You Favor

Discount clothes and no discount clothes are the same?

I found a Promotion of 50% OFF onwww.wedding-now.com, I really love a dress that was on sale, but i don't know much about materials  of the…

Started by DeannaBelding

0 Jun 21, 2011

2011 how to select newest Casual Wedding Dress

2011 how to select newest Casual Wedding Dress 2011 newest casual wedding dresses choice!Informal wedding gowns may come inside a wide vari…

Started by julior

0 Jan 14, 2011

Help me out choosing my dress!

I have checked out goodorient(dot)com and I found my dress that I want for my wedding day. Unfortunately, I have fallen inlove with 2 dress…

Started by Kyla Glinoga

7 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Kyla Glinoga

Brides you asked for Affordable Wedding Invitations! Here they are Starting at $2.00 each!

I am so happy! I finally found a printer who is willing to work with me on small runs. I have been finding that many brides on the forums h…

Started by Take it Personally by Christine

0 Jan 19, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service