All Discussions Tagged 'custom' (11)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Make Your Own Wedding Song

With all the wedding ideas out there I have a strong feeling that this one is interesting. A custom song made/compose for your wedding day…

Started by Mariz Gatchalian

0 Jan 11, 2017

Licensing Music for wedding videos - for videographers

I would like to hear from wedding videographers around the world and ask them how they deal with the thorny issue of music copyright. I hea…

Started by Mike Collins

0 Jan 24, 2012

Custom Rings in SF Bay Area- HELP?

Hey you smart women~ I have a solitaire, but also some other, smaller loose diamonds that I would like to have designed into a new (larger)…

Started by Jody Holman Webster

0 Jan 11, 2012

Bespoke Bridal Gowns

What have you found to be the starting price for a bespoke gown? 

Started by C'est Lea LLC

4 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by C'est Lea LLC

The POSITIVE Role of the Marriage Officiant for the Modern Wedding

There are many modern couples who have made the decision that they are not suited for a church wedding because they want something that is …

Started by Reverend Dawn Keegan

0 Apr 8, 2011

Are any wedding vendors looking for items to promote and giveaway on their blog?

My personalized wire hangers are a wonderful addition to a bride's wedding day.  They not only are nice to hang the special dress from, but…

Started by amy

10 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by amy

Last Day to Enter the Petal Happy's Contest Giveaway!

Petalhappy.com will be hosting a “Twitter-Follower Giveaway” and awarding one of our followers with a $150 gift certificate toward the purc…

Started by Petal Happy

0 Jun 30, 2010

What colors are your Bridesmaids wearing?

As a custom dress designer, I am up on the latest trends in styles of dresses and colors.  I currently have several wedding parties that I…

Started by Elle Couture Designs

3 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Patricia McClain Osborne

25% OFF Valentine's Day coupon for WeddingToolbox

Hi, and congrats on your engagement!  If you've haven't decided on a wedding website yet, take a look at http://www.weddingtoolbox.com/ . …

Started by J.A.

0 Jan 23, 2010

Free 8X10 lay-flat album when you book with Angela Duncan Photography

Get a free custom designed 8X10 lay-flat album, a $315 value, when you book with Angela Duncan Photography! Mention the code BT002 in your…

Started by Angela Duncan

0 Sep 23, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service