All Discussions Tagged 'dress' (48)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

What do you think of buying the traditional dyed shoes vs. the new trendy styles?

Stepping Away From the Traditional Dyed Shoes   I had to put up with the traditional dyed shoes, which weren't that cute! If i could have a…

Started by Marilyn Anderson

1 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Rose Giffen

Help me out choosing my dress!

I have checked out goodorient(dot)com and I found my dress that I want for my wedding day. Unfortunately, I have fallen inlove with 2 dress…

Started by Kyla Glinoga

7 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Kyla Glinoga

Give Good Orient a piece of advice!

Hey guys, I'm the new marketing manager of goodorient! Do you mind if you can give me some feedbacks on goodorient.comWhat you think of it?…

Started by Kyla Glinoga

0 Jul 24, 2010

Verseo Enhance the Dress Contest - Tell us how you found your dress and receive FREE silicone breast forms

Hi there, I represent Verseo.com and we have a cool contest going on right now "Enhance the Dress" (but not for very long..) that gives awa…

Started by Marisa Meneely

0 Jun 29, 2010

The One Thing...

What is the one thing (locaton, object, tradition, honeymoon, etc.) that you are most excited about as you plan your wedding?

Started by It Speaks To Me Fine Art

0 Feb 9, 2010

2010 wedding dress style

Do any brides have their 2010 wedding dress style picked? I can recommend them to my friend! If you are interested in sharing your lovely d…

Started by xia

0 Jan 10, 2010

I am looking for a top wedding dress seamstress for alterations

...Are there any London based people or in-the know people who could recommend a reputable person or company?

Started by Rebecca Holt

1 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long

Tips for buying a wedding dress - body shape

Tips for buying a wedding dress - body shape Pear shaped brides want to buy a wedding dress that puts emphasis on their small waistline. Th…

Started by Moonlit Bridals

0 Oct 16, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service