All Discussions Tagged 'dresses' (27)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Would you Wear a Wedding Dress Color other than White?

It appears that designers for 2012 are showing wedding dresses in shades of taupe, blue, green, pink and red.  Do you think the tradition o…

Started by Diane Thomas

4 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Heart and Soul Events

What kind of dress you like?Plz help me!

Ball Gown,A-Line,Princess,Sheath,Soft and Subtle……those dress, different styles, all looks beautiful, but i really have no idea about that…

Started by DeannaBelding

7 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by A Thank You Favor

Discount clothes and no discount clothes are the same?

I found a Promotion of 50% OFF onwww.wedding-now.com, I really love a dress that was on sale, but i don't know much about materials  of the…

Started by DeannaBelding

0 Jun 21, 2011

I've changed my mind about my dress now!!!

Hi ladies, Just wanted to share my experience with other brides... I ordered my dress in January of this year (getting married this Dec)…

Started by Ashley Miller

1 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Cara Thompson

I got my wedding dress...but I like another one again…

I ordered my wedding dress two weeks ago and I really liked it at first. But now, I don’t like it very much because I have found a more bea…

Started by Linsina J

1 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Confetti Bride

Mother dresses for wedding!!!

My wedding is in coming June and I’d like to have a beach wedding. So, I pay close attention to series of beach wedding dresses. Also, I ch…

Started by Linsina J

1 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Jeanne Woodyard

Wedding dresses at Costco?

Did you hear that Costco is getting into the wedding dress business?  What do you think about picking up your groceries and then heading ov…

Started by Diane Thomas

0 Mar 28, 2011

What do you think of buying the traditional dyed shoes vs. the new trendy styles?

Stepping Away From the Traditional Dyed Shoes   I had to put up with the traditional dyed shoes, which weren't that cute! If i could have a…

Started by Marilyn Anderson

1 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Rose Giffen

2011 how to select newest Casual Wedding Dress

2011 how to select newest Casual Wedding Dress 2011 newest casual wedding dresses choice!Informal wedding gowns may come inside a wide vari…

Started by julior

0 Jan 14, 2011

The Most Romantic, Crazy and Funny Engagement Story Contest

SEND US YOUR ENGAGEMENT/PROPOSAL STORY AND WIN $1000FOR YOUR BRIDAL AND BRIDESMAID DRESSES Getting engaged is one of the most exciting…

Started by Olga Pomeransky

0 Sep 10, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service