All Discussions Tagged 'events' (12)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Should I be marketing to brides

I have been watching the wedding market to see what is hot and trending. I see Photo booths are going strong. Before I start putting money…

Started by Ann Webster

0 May 7, 2013

What is more important...

Your centrepiece or elements that would wow your guests? As a newly launched Boutique Event Design Company, when working with a client that…

Started by Brandon Michael Lee

0 Apr 18, 2011

Advice on marketing specialty videography services

Ginny and John here, from Stardust Productions. We are doing some research and welcome your opinions!  As an alternative to digital video,…

Started by Stardust Productions

3 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Megan Price

Attending Bridal Shows

I would like to hear the pros and cons of vendors that have participated in bridal shows.

Started by Sophia Buenfil

1 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Caren Jeanty

ohio bridal shows

hello fellow bridal tweet-ers! I would like to connect with those interested in either attending or participating in Ohio Bridal Events Cle…

Started by Zaleski Productions

0 Jun 19, 2010

Wedding Announcement Question?

I have read your discussions concerning wedding invitations and believe you make valid points concerning saving invitations.  As I am in th…

Started by Sheryl Finnerty

1 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Glen Shevlin

Favors are good for multiple uses

Take your creativity to a new level. With affordable prices and quick and easy online ordering you cannot go wrong. Please take a look at m…

Started by Linda Lewis

0 Jan 14, 2010

What are brides looking for?

I hand paint glassware and other items for weddings, events, and gifts. I try to keep up on the trends and would love suggestions on things…

Started by amy

0 Jan 5, 2010

Candles are being banned.....what to do?

Several cities are now banning candle use for events and weddings, we offer an alternative. Silk Illuminated Flowers lit with soft LED ligh…

Started by Bella Luna Flowers

0 Dec 12, 2009

Give the Gift of Invitation Savings this year! 10% off and FREE Thank You Notes

First let me say that everyone is doing such an amazing job here on Bridal Tweet - I hope that you guys continue experiencing growth and su…

Started by A Luxe Design Company

0 Nov 23, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service