All Discussions Tagged 'favors' (19)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Any advice for a male in a female dominated industry?

Just wanted to get thoughts and advice and opportunities to network in the industry. I recently started an online business to sell wedding…

Started by PlatinumGoodies

1 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Caren Jeanty

What wedding favors to have for the guests

One of the more pleasant tasks associated with arranging a wedding is deciding on what wedding favors to have for the guests. Fortunately,…

Started by BridalCookie

0 Apr 12, 2010

Favors are good for multiple uses

Take your creativity to a new level. With affordable prices and quick and easy online ordering you cannot go wrong. Please take a look at m…

Started by Linda Lewis

0 Jan 14, 2010

What are brides looking for?

I hand paint glassware and other items for weddings, events, and gifts. I try to keep up on the trends and would love suggestions on things…

Started by amy

0 Jan 5, 2010

How Do Wedding Planners Pull In Favors?

I have watched on several bridal TV shows, read blogs, pertaining to coordinators pulling in favors from other vendors for last minute chan…

Started by Stylish Affair"s By Mickey Long

5 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Sweet T Studios

Recyclable bags vendor needed

I have a client looking for recylable bags to be used as a welcome bag at the hotel for their out of town guests. They want to personalized…

Started by Fountain Street Designs

5 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Fountain Street Designs

Budget - Simply Sensible Invitations Line From Forever Friends

Brides and Grooms, it is tough out there. Forever Friends does not want the most important day to add a headache when it comes to finding…

Started by Forever Friends

0 Oct 9, 2009

Free Mini Ebook! How to have a beautiful wedding on a small budget.

Hi all, We just finished an e-report entitled "From Wedding Favors to Bridal Gowns" - The Secret Guide to Having a Beautiful Wedding on a…

Started by Designs to Remember

0 Jun 17, 2009

Brides and Grooms looking for Invitations & Accessories

Forever Friends will help you to present your guests with their first impression... "Your Wedding Invitation” Let's start with Save The…

Started by Forever Friends

0 Jun 9, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service