All Discussions Tagged 'gifts' (20)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Any advice for a male in a female dominated industry?

Just wanted to get thoughts and advice and opportunities to network in the industry. I recently started an online business to sell wedding…

Started by PlatinumGoodies

1 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Caren Jeanty

What wedding favors to have for the guests

One of the more pleasant tasks associated with arranging a wedding is deciding on what wedding favors to have for the guests. Fortunately,…

Started by BridalCookie

0 Apr 12, 2010

FREE Shipping on over 35 Gift Baskets...Send a Little Bliss Today!

For a limited time only, La Bella Baskets is offering FREE Shipping on a large variety of gift baskets. These are perfect gifts to welcome…

Started by Gabrielle Dent

0 Mar 24, 2010

Looking for Bridal Party Gifts or Thank you Gifts ?

La Bella baskets offers amazing gift baskets for anyone on your Thank You List!   Pamper them with the greatest spa gifts ever assembled, g…

Started by Gabrielle Dent

0 Mar 12, 2010

Do you need a unique wedding gift?? Shop Geezees Custom Canvas

Are you looking for a gift that is outside the box?Check out my custom Canvas website.http://geezees.com/Geezees Custom Canvas We create Cu…

Started by Stephanie

0 Mar 3, 2010

Cool Bridal Party Gifts

Over at Capcatchers, we think our product is totally unique and not your "typical" gift (ie cuff links or flasks). Its a bottle opener tha…

Started by Capcatchers

2 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Wine Coutures

Favors are good for multiple uses

Take your creativity to a new level. With affordable prices and quick and easy online ordering you cannot go wrong. Please take a look at m…

Started by Linda Lewis

0 Jan 14, 2010

What are brides looking for?

I hand paint glassware and other items for weddings, events, and gifts. I try to keep up on the trends and would love suggestions on things…

Started by amy

0 Jan 5, 2010

A perfect marriage - Bridal Shower & Spa Party

Planning a wedding is one of the most stressful times for a bride and we can help her take a little time just for herself with a relaxing a…

Started by Cozy Petal

0 Nov 23, 2009

What do you do with all those wedding photos from your photographer?

I am a digital designer and I create beautiful custom designed wedding photo books and publish them into hardbound books, thank you cards,…

Started by ScrapFree Photo Books

0 Apr 29, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service