All Discussions Tagged 'photography' (93)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Wedding Photo Shoot Day in Chelsea, London

What a full of love and exciting couple, a beautiful Israeli bride and a gentleman British groom. Their wedding registration ceremony was h…

Started by Forever Love Wedding Photography

1 Aug 6, 2020
Reply by Alaister Gates

Wedding Videos from $1995

Capture every moment of your wedding in crisp, clear motion, and when the day is done, create the perfect custom couture videos for you to…

Started by Jack Daniel

0 Oct 4, 2017

Getting Married in New York/ Brooklyn.

Hi guys,  What are your favorite spots for engagement photography in Brooklyn or NYC?

Started by Rachel Therese

4 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Brian Dam

Should I be marketing to brides

I have been watching the wedding market to see what is hot and trending. I see Photo booths are going strong. Before I start putting money…

Started by Ann Webster

0 May 7, 2013

Why do I need a professional wedding photographer?

Whether the precious memories of your wedding day are captured skillfully will depend directly on your choice of a wedding photographer. Ph…

Started by Sergey Green

0 Nov 2, 2012

iPads, cell phones and handycams - Good for weddings or a rude nuisance that ruins wedding pictures?

I'm beginning to find the toting of technology to weddings by guests a bit more than annoying.  It seems these guests are totally oblivious…

Started by Kathryn Huffer

1 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Jonette Jordan

Photographers!

Hey photographers! We are looking for awesome wedding inspiration pictures for our website, www.itsaboutdetails.com. Everything from center…

Started by it's about details

0 Mar 21, 2012

Did you hire a videographer?

Did you have a videographer at your wedding? If so, tell us why you're glad you did. Your response may be in our next issue. Thanks!

Started by it's about details

0 Mar 7, 2012

married on the Beach try puerto Vallarata

what do we have to offer? Puerto Vallarta is the most friendly place in the world. about the venus, we have the most exited around,flowers,…

Started by hector

0 Feb 13, 2012

What advice would you give to a bride wanting a single vendor for videography & photography?

Do you think they can be proficient enough at both even with an assistant?  I'm thinking that they are 2 separate arts and would wonder if…

Started by Janis Flagg

8 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Diane Konstantopoulos

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service