All Discussions Tagged 'planners' (10)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Become a certified wedding planner?

Hello all! I began my wedding planning business in the summer of '09, and I'm making my plans for 2010. I've been looking into various Wedd…

Started by Liane Roy

13 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Mary L.

Submit Real weddings and Engagement Sessions!

Brides, planners, and photographers! We are currently looking to feature real weddings and engagement sessions. Submission info can be foun…

Started by it's about details

0 Apr 20, 2012

Anyone on Google+?--Shared Circle

It seems Google+ may be getting a bit more popular. The wedding professionals circle I curate is up to 209 members...it includes both busin…

Started by Bobette, MyOnlineWeddingHelp

0 Apr 20, 2012

Mita Productions launches wedding site

Mita launches Mita productions. Mita productions is the leading all around event management and event planning agency with proficiency in w…

Started by Mita Raj

0 Mar 26, 2012

Any Planners out there, in the SF Bay Area?

Thinking it might be fun for a few of us in the SF Bay Area to meet and hobnob?  Cross-referrals are a wonderful thing!  Would love to gra…

Started by Jody Holman Webster

1 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Jonette Jordan

What Has Been Your Most out of the Box Marketing Approach?

In my region, I have found that most attendees at bridal shows tend to be the type of bride who doesn't feel a need for a Wedding Coordinat…

Started by Janis Flagg

0 Aug 11, 2011

Wedding is a God's gift

Everybody enjoying all the natural activity with wedding is one of the Big gift for us to enjoy in this day. So many people planning their…

Started by Morgan William

0 Dec 8, 2010

Is there an association that gives liscensed to a wedding planner?

I am a registered wedding planner from the Bohol, Philippines. Just had successfully completed the two days wedding planning seminar. Just…

Started by Maglente

0 Sep 29, 2010

Best Advertising for Wedding Planners/Designers

Dear all,   I am a wedding consultant in NY and I focus on both design and full service planning.  I am currently trying to figure out the…

Started by Amanda @ Stellina Events

1 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Toni Nelson

Wedding Software

I'm currently researching wedding planning software and I'm at a cross between I Do Wedding software AND Wedding Management for Professiona…

Started by Teresa Barrett

2 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Dream Wedding Wedding Planning

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service