All Discussions Tagged 'receptions' (8)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

The Best Wedding Venues ?

hello, for the best wedding venues abroad visit this great website : http://www.wherewedding.co.uk/ There are lots of great venues from bo…

Started by Arcadius Henderson

0 Jul 15, 2015

European Wedding Venues

Looking for the perfect wedding venues? on one website you can find more then hundreds wedding venues as hotels, restaurants and wedding ve…

Started by Arcadius Henderson

0 May 7, 2015

Which do you like best Sunrises or Sunsets?

Hi Bridal Tweeters,   Here's a question just for fun.    Which do you like best sunrises or sunsets? Vote at http://tinyurl.com/3hnvnqb .  …

Started by Margaret Ivory

3 May 20, 2011
Reply by Nora Tindon

What sized table runners?

I am getting married at the Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival. The picnic tables are 4X8. I purchased cloth tablecloths that are 60x120. I am…

Started by Andria Foster

1 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Andria Foster

Wedding ceremony and reception venue

Hi newly engaged couples. Are you looking for an outdoor wedding venue for 40-350 in attendance? We have just the place. We are tucked away…

Started by Jill Johnson

0 Jul 16, 2010

EMail requests for Proposals

Hello Wedding Vendors, Planners and Brides to be. I'm frequently asked to submit a proposal by email with limited information. I'm old sch…

Started by Annette Aaron

1 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Party Planners Plus

To Flash or not to Flash? That is the question!

We are in the process of revamping our rather outdated website and I have done hours upon hours of research this weekend (between weddings…

Started by Heaven on Earth Weddings

16 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Kristi Crosson

Band Discounts Reception Bookings!

Book the Original Recipe Band for your wedding reception and have us provide the ceremony music by piano or classical guitar! New bookings…

Started by James Fenno

0 Aug 4, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service