All Discussions Tagged 'videographer' (51)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Pregnancy Photoshoot with A Beautiful British Nigerian Couple in Hampstead, London, UK

What a pretty long journey we have spent with this lovely British Nigerian couple. We have done a few shoots with them – from engagement ph…

Started by Forever Love Wedding Photography

0 Jun 1, 2022

A Wedding Photo Box Design for Our Stylish British Nigerian Bride and Groom

We have designed a wedding photo box with prints for our stylish British Nigerian bride and groom. We provided them photography, videograph…

0 May 25, 2022

Wedding Photography Service to a Friendly and Intimate Finnish Bride and Welsh Groom in Mayfair, central London, UK

What a fun-loving and friendly couple! This summer we provided our photography and live stream video service to the lovely Finnish bride an…

0 Apr 4, 2022

Pre-Wedding Photography, Videography and Bridal Hair Makeup Services for Young and Beautiful Hong Kong couple in Weymouth, Dorset, Southern England

11.07.2020, This is a special day. The first photo and video shoot after 4 months break due to lockdown cause by coronavirus outbreak. We…

0 Nov 19, 2020

Wedding Day with a Stylish American Couple in Kingston, London, England

We love weddings with warm sunshine, sea and mountain where allowing us to take more special couple portraits shoots with natural environme…

0 Jun 15, 2020

Looking for wedding photographer in Cancun, Mexico.

Hello ladies! We are goinf to have destination wedding in Cancun Mexico in 2 months and I still haven't decided on the wedding photographer…

Started by Jennifer Lyon

1 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Milana Giaconally

Bridal Portraits

Hi all beautiful brides-to-be, We took lots of bridal portraits which have different cultural background brides in this summer. We just pos…

Started by TheSnapshotCafe

0 Dec 20, 2015

What advice would you give to a bride wanting a single vendor for videography & photography?

Do you think they can be proficient enough at both even with an assistant?  I'm thinking that they are 2 separate arts and would wonder if…

Started by Janis Flagg

8 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Diane Konstantopoulos

Why hire a pro with YOUR specialty? Why not a friend/myself?

I'm looking put together an email series to help brides see the "why" of the different areas of the wedding industry, so they can better un…

Started by InviteBeautiful InspiredWeddings

1 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Astounding Events & Expressions

DJ Company looking to work...

New York Entertainment is looking to casually partner up with some photographers and videographers to recommend to our brides. At least the…

Started by Alexandra Miller

1 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Christina Martinez

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service