All Discussions Tagged 'wedding' (386)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Savvy Steals Weekly Giveaway- Made To Order Watters Necklace!

About OneWed's Savvy Steals Weekly Giveaway Back in June, I blogged about the stunning new jewelry line from Watters & Watters. If you…

Started by OneWed (Jennifer)

0 Jul 28, 2009

Selling off premade pew bows

Hi all, I have 18 pew bows that were customized for a wedding and are finished with first use - Taking $100 CAD for the lot, or best offer.…

Started by Budget Wise Bride

0 Jul 27, 2009

How do brides feel about making their own coffee table style wedding album/book via an online company?

How are brides feeling about taking images from disc given to them by their wedding photographer and making their own albums or coffee tabl…

Started by Marjorie Branco

4 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by Marjorie Branco

Request expert advice from Professionals in the wedding industry

Hi Guys, Could I get your advice? I use two branding images to market two different demographics of brides. My luxury brides (4-12k photogr…

Started by Theresa Minnette Cox

6 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Theresa Minnette Cox

FREE Gift w/ package purchased

We are giving away a FREE gift when an event planning package is purchased from us. Only applies to planning packages, does not apply to A…

Started by J&K Custom Weddings and Events

0 Jul 3, 2009

What are the pros and cons to an outdoor wedding?

Outdoor Wedding Pros and Cons For those brides who are still undecided, here are some list of pros and cons when planning for an outdoor w…

Started by OutdoorWedding

2 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Dawn @ MairzyDozy

Let's Talk Bride Name Change With Dr. Linda

Whether invoking confusion, apprehension or anxiety, bride name change is complicated by technology, lack of knowledge and myth. So, as nat…

Started by The Name Change Kit For Brides

4 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by The Name Change Kit For Brides

Free Mini Ebook! How to have a beautiful wedding on a small budget.

Hi all, We just finished an e-report entitled "From Wedding Favors to Bridal Gowns" - The Secret Guide to Having a Beautiful Wedding on a…

Started by Designs to Remember

0 Jun 17, 2009

Having Trouble Deciding on a Theme?

How many of you are having trouble deciding your wedding theme? Keep in mind your theme may change but once you have chosen your theme it w…

Started by Yazzie & Co. Bridal T-shirts

0 Jun 10, 2009

Brides and Grooms looking for Invitations & Accessories

Forever Friends will help you to present your guests with their first impression... "Your Wedding Invitation” Let's start with Save The…

Started by Forever Friends

0 Jun 9, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service