Hello Wedding Professionals,

I need your help!  I'm preparing a blog post that will be published next month, which will be called: 2018 Wedding Predictions.  

I'd love to hear your thoughts on what those predictions and trends will be.  I'll pick the 10 best predictions, and I'll feature 10 wedding businesses!  If I choose your prediction, I'll be sure to mention your business name and link to your website.  So, this is a great way for you to get a ton of free exposure for your business.  

Here's what I need you to do...

1. In the discussion thread below, please share one prediction for 2018 weddings along with one beautiful photo.  Share your predictions about things like color trends, fashion, decor, music, etiquette, etc.  
  2. Be sure to include your business name as well as a link to your website and/or blog.

Here's an example...

2018 Weddings Will Experience Dramatic Opulence.  Lush, romantic linens and floral arrangements set the tone for an opulent affair. When designing, you want to add that 

"drama" piece - whether it be in your intricate table linens, a gleaming candelabra, bride and groom chairs, or hey, even a wall of flowers! Also, keep the look consistent. Keep centerpieces of the same height, one style of chairs, and lush tablescapes. There is a wonderful tone of softness in these looks.  In the picture to the left we see a dramatic, visually stimulating table. But look closer - doesn't the decor convey romance and a certain sense of whimsical? The "Dramatic Opulence 
wedding trend is all about creating an experience within the event.

- by From Allure Party Rentals

And here's a look at last year's 2017 wedding trends predictions.

Thanks in advance for your help.  I can't wait to see what you think will happen to weddings in the New Year!

Christine Dyer, Creator and Founder of BridalTweet

Views: 1057

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Attachments:

Thank you to everyone who participated below.  I truly appreciate your help.  Based on the responses that I received, here is the 2018 trends report!  I will be promoting this heavily during the Fall to both engaged couples and wedding vendors.  Thank you again for all of your contributions!  http://bridaltweet.com/page/2018-wedding-trends-predictions

Veils are making a come back.

Many brides come to me for alterations on their dress & are sure they don't want a veil, but as soon as I pop one on their head they realise that it finishes the bridal look.

Don't ignore the tradition. Try a beautifully draping Italian tulle or silk veil to be on trend in 2018.

Attachments:

Fall florals will feature both moody hues and rich jewel tones, tousled in overgrown arrangements. Burgundy dahlias paired with pale pink roses and dusty blue fillers like thistle and delphinium, will be framed by wild, textured greens and branches. Pops of color will draw inspiration from the sunset, with shades of fuchsia and burnt orange. Expect to see dark blooms in shades of wine and velvet this fall, paired with forest greens and chocolate accents. While dusty rose and pale blush still reign supreme in the world of flowers, we’re seeing a similar hue in baby blues! Mixed with some of the moody trend, jewel tones are making a serious comeback this season with brilliant shades of fuchsia, plum and emerald! You’ll be sure to see a few brides sticking to basics, while embracing the greenery trend, with white or cream blooms surround by lush greens. Warm sun-kissed blooms in shades of orange, bronze and peach will be a lighter variation to some of the desert inspired bouquets we can expect to see this year. Lastly, expect to see whimsical, overgrown bouquets in the hands of brides walking down the aisle this fall.

Blooms By The Box

Wholesale Flowers For The DIY Bride

www.bloomsbythebox.com

Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service