WeddingMediator's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"Great feedback. Your distinction between hearing and listening is just what I'd like…"

WeddingMediator replied Feb 2, 2010 to Help name this puppy, please!

9 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Fannie Street Stationery

"Thanks, Michele. I plan to submit a proposal to ABC national to become part of their…"

WeddingMediator replied Feb 1, 2010 to Help name this puppy, please!

9 Feb 3, 2010

"Gosh, thanks you, two! You picked my two favorites. Maybe someone will break the tie!"

WeddingMediator replied Jan 31, 2010 to Help name this puppy, please!

9 Feb 3, 2010

"I stand corrected! LOL Great to have your thoughts, MW! Thanks."

WeddingMediator replied Jan 31, 2010 to Help name this puppy, please!

9 Feb 3, 2010

"Hey Melissa, Congrats on moving your business to the next level. Negotiation skills…"

WeddingMediator replied Dec 3, 2009 to Working with vendors

1 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by WeddingMediator

"I agree that often we don't say how far we've extended ourselves to help. Then, sadl…"

WeddingMediator replied Dec 1, 2009 to How many hours do you spend planning a wedding?

8 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Konstantina Saraidari

"Hey, that is absolutely fab. The best lessons come from the worst situations, don't…"

WeddingMediator replied Nov 23, 2009 to How many hours do you spend planning a wedding?

8 Dec 1, 2009

"Oh my, what a frustrating situation. You're so generous to share this. I bet a lot o…"

WeddingMediator replied Nov 22, 2009 to How many hours do you spend planning a wedding?

8 Dec 1, 2009

"Two great minds, but a single thought. Turns out Mickey asked a similar question on…"

WeddingMediator replied Nov 18, 2009 to How many hours do you spend planning a wedding?

8 Dec 1, 2009

"Rhonda, what a terrific topic. I look at it from two perspectives: as a 'recovered'…"

WeddingMediator replied Oct 23, 2009 to Wedding Planning Service Contracts...

6 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Jameson Creations

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service