Our childhood was no less than a royal childhood even if we were not born in palaces. Our parents were our kings and queens and we were their little princesses. From then on, I began a possessive upbringing until our married life began. On our big day, all we want is to look like a princess too. 2019 has officially been the year of royal weddings. So, today we bring to you some ravishing, luxurious royal princess wedding dresses that are every bride-to-be's dream. These wedding dresses will make every upcoming bride feel like a royal princess!
- Princess Diana has been a role model for millions of people. So, today we draw some wedding inspiration from her. Next up is Princess Diana's white vintage wedding dress. With full-length puffed sleeves, frilled neck and an antique veil, this wedding dress is a perfect pick if you're a fan of vintage wear. Pick this gorgeous gown to bring back wedding trends of yesteryear!
- If you're looking for a petite option, we have something in store for you too. This sleek, a-line blush wedding dress is the perfect choice for your big day. With a ring neckline, this wedding dress is embellished with floral embroidery and embarks on the royal touch in a subtle way.
- Middleton sisters are style setters of the modern-day. Pippa Middleton's wedding dress at her wedding to James Matthews made rounds on the internet and our jaws drop to the floor. It is simple yet the prettiest wedding dress ever. With a laced neckline, this embroidered wedding dress is everything a bride can ask for. Don't forget to pair it up with a long, flowing veil!
- Princess Victoria's wedding gown is one of the elegant gowns we've ever seen! This stunning off-shoulder bridal gown is your pick if simplicity is your style statement. Princess's gown was a luxury but we take care of your pocket. Similar versions are available online at affordable prices. This is surely something that will make you look like a true diva!
- Royal princess wedding dresses have a set picture in our minds. But, let's ditch the regulars for a while. A blush pink, the gold embroidered wedding gown is all you need to set the trend your way! This gown is beautified with pleats on the skirt which gives it a simple yet beautiful look.
- Another royal outfit we are absolutely crushing over the one worn by Mary Donaldson of Denmark on her wedding day. The royal bridal gown was an all satin gown with a scoop neckline and a slim fit bodice. It blends perfectly with your luxurious yet elegant design.
- Princess Sofia's wedding attire is an epitome of a rich, grand look. The no-embellishment wedding gown has three shades of white in it with a broad boat neckline, a-line skirt and lots of off-white floral lace on the sleeves and the neck. Go for it if you're strictly on the no-embellishment team!
- The royal family is always making headlines with their creative wedding ideas. This one comes out of the wardrobe of the Duchess of Sussex. Meghan Markle got married to Prince Harry in 2018 and it was all over the internet. She wore a plain milk-white wedding gown accenting a bateau neckline. The highlight of her dress was a 16.5-foot long trail of the veil! You can cut down on that, no worries.
- Princess Eugenie's wedding dress is another trendsetting attire that was in awe of. This white cotton and silk wedding gown has full sleeves and a v-neckline. This gown donned by the Princess of York has broad pleats all over the skirt and a flaunting low back.
Weddings are times when we all want to look out of the ordinary. The first step is to select a unique wedding invitation card that portrays your love story. Being a princess at your wedding is not a heavy cross to bear. All you need is to narrow down the wedding dress that resonates with your style. It's your special day and you have to look your best! Happy wedding!