Ceremony Ideas (25)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

The First Dance

What will be the number one song this year for the bride and grooms first dance?

Started by Heather Lynne Vickery

5 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Arcadius Henderson

Include Fun Activities in your wedding

While you are taking photos and soaking in the joy of your big day, it is nice to have fun ways to entertain your guests. This adorable boa…

Started by Mita Raj

1 Dec 9, 2015

Double Weddings? Why Aren't They Heard of More in the "Bad Economy?"

I'm just wondering why this hasn't made a come back.  It used to be a cool thing to hear about, but I've not heard of double weddings being…

Started by Janis Flagg

3 Dec 9, 2015

Should you personalize your vows for your wedding?

Writing your own vows is both very special and very ambitious. It’s a sweet touch that very young or ultra-modern couples choose to integra…

Started by Tiffani Knowes

1 Dec 9, 2015

Wedding Unity Sand Ceremony

I have been trying to think of other wedding ideas of painted glass items to offer in my shop.  I have heard a little bit about the Unity S…

Started by amy

7 Dec 9, 2015

Media Request - Anyone know a guy who has been a flower "girl"

Congratulations brides!   My name is Ashley Hoffman, I'm a NYC-based freelance writer and I'm researching a story for the New York Times (W…

Started by Ashley Hoffman

0 May 16, 2011

Deceased Parents

I have a couple that are using friends to light the unity candle because both parents are deceased.  How could this be placed in the progra…

Started by A-Ward Winning Events

0 Apr 10, 2011

The POSITIVE Role of the Marriage Officiant for the Modern Wedding

There are many modern couples who have made the decision that they are not suited for a church wedding because they want something that is …

Started by Reverend Dawn Keegan

0 Apr 8, 2011

New glowing products for weddings

Just wanted to invite you guys to view some of our cool glowing banquet tables and bars for events.

Started by BarBop

2 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Caren Jeanty

Last Day to Enter the Petal Happy's Contest Giveaway!

Petalhappy.com will be hosting a “Twitter-Follower Giveaway” and awarding one of our followers with a $150 gift certificate toward the purc…

Started by Petal Happy

0 Jun 30, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service