Favors (20)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Wedding favors

Hi,   To all the wedding planners out there.  I would very much love for a wedding planner to view my Couture beach theme wedding favor.  I…

Started by Carmen Quirindongo

3 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by georgeth

Twitter

Hello All,   I recently joined twitter and would like to increase my followers. What are some of your experiences with increasing your foll…

Started by Vanessa Martin

4 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Christine Dyer

Networking from Brooklyn, New York

Hi,   I am looking to network with wedding planners and build a relationship to our mutual benefit.  I make couture wedding favors, perfect…

Started by Carmen Quirindongo

4 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Carmen Quirindongo

Wedding Favors

Where can I as a vendor post things about my website?

Started by thefavorshoppe

3 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Say It With Chocolate

What wedding favors to have for the guests

One of the more pleasant tasks associated with arranging a wedding is deciding on what wedding favors to have for the guests. Fortunately,…

Started by BridalCookie

0 Apr 12, 2010

I'm hosting a wedding charette tomorrow-will help you brainstorm unconventional invitations, favors!

http://www.treespacestudio.com/blog/wedding-charette/It's as easy as clicking the button at the bottom of the page, just fill in your weddi…

Started by amy@treespacestudio

0 Mar 11, 2010

Planning a wedding or event?

Visit our website for amazing favors for every event and beautiful gifts! Http://jdcouturefavors.theaspenshops.com

Started by JD Couture Favors

0 Jan 27, 2010

Favors are good for multiple uses

Take your creativity to a new level. With affordable prices and quick and easy online ordering you cannot go wrong. Please take a look at m…

Started by Linda Lewis

0 Jan 14, 2010

Wedding Favor costs

My Teeth Whitening Pen Wedding favor is unique, patented, attractive, useful and selling well but it sells for $13.95 which is a bargain fo…

Started by Bob Postal

0 Aug 10, 2009

Songs for Photo DVDs

Hi All, Does anyone have any good song recommendations to include on a DVD I am making to show at our rehearsal dinner? The DVD has photos…

Started by Lisa Hamlisch

3 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Design Your Dream Event

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service