Photography (78)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Wedding Photography

Hi All,    Just a General Question...   How important is "Professional Photography" to you for Your Wedding day?   Many couples seem to not…

Started by David M. Bellen Photo & Video

14 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Vanessa Vargas Photography

Searching for Wedding Candy Buffet professional images for hire or sale

Hi everyone,   If you know of any photographers or anyone Photographers on Bridal Tweet, that has professional Wedding Candy Buffet Images…

Started by Wedding Favor Ideas and More

5 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Wedding Favor Ideas and More

Why are vendors and experts still recommending disposable cameras to their brides?

I saw another "expert" recommend that disposable cameras are still a great way to capture the memories of the wedding day.  Wow! in 2010 wh…

Started by Andy Drake

5 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Diane Thomas

Who needs an engagement shoot for FREE??

CONTACT ME FOR FREE ENGAGEMENT SHOOT!    JAMIE B.    JAMIE@JAMIEBPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Started by Jamie B. Photography

0 Jun 3, 2011

iPhone app for guests

What do you all think of an app where any picture taken at your wedding automatically goes to your (the bride and groom's) blog or unique a…

Started by adam

0 Apr 13, 2011

To do or not to do a First Glance/First Look Session?

First Glance is when Bride and Groom decide to see each other before ceremony at an intimate place so they can do pictures with photographe…

Started by Feuza Reis Photography

8 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Shannon Confair Photography

What is your must have Wedding Photo list

I have read that it is important to give your photographer a list of must have wedding photos.  What is included in your must have wedding…

Started by Andria Foster

0 Feb 2, 2011

Ask a Photographer

Hello all! I just joined Bridal Tweet (I found this site through OneWed.com) and I think the people who created it are brilliant! What a gr…

Started by Susan Sabo

0 Jan 12, 2011

Interviewing photographers

What are the top 5 things a couple should look for or top 5 questions to ask when interviewing professional photographers?

Started by Patricia Omo

14 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Obi

What are you doing to rain-proof your wedding photos?

Portland's rains have started up in earnest, and it's got me thinking back to the weddings I photographed all summer.  Every one of my wedd…

Started by Luminous Wedding Studios

4 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Ian Hamilton

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service