Ryan Draper's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"Price shopping can be very frustrating but it is usually indicative of something oth…"

Ryan Draper replied Nov 4, 2011 to Top 3 questions brides SHOULD ask vendors like you

1 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Ryan Draper

"There are a couple things you can do to ease a bride's reservations about giving you…"

Ryan Draper replied Nov 4, 2011 to Business Trust

3 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Ebony Coston

"I have heard good things about Local Traffic Builder...www.localtrafficbuilder.com."

Ryan Draper replied Sep 29, 2011 to Web Designers

5 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Pressed in Brooklyn

"When we first started doing weddings, bridal shows were like gold for us.  However,…"

Ryan Draper replied Dec 19, 2010 to Are wedding shows worth it?

7 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by PaperCuts Invitation Design

"I appreciate the feedback.  I've always felt funny about offering "commissions" to v…"

Ryan Draper replied Dec 19, 2010 to Referral Fees, Commissions, Kickbacks

25 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Judi Tutton

"I would have to say that my website, www.draperscatering.com, is my best advertiseme…"

Ryan Draper replied Dec 19, 2010 to Advertising

6 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by Angela Love

"Great point! I agree completely."

Ryan Draper replied Dec 6, 2010 to Do you charge your client for the Visa fee? When I added the 3% charge to my contract for using Visa, clients were not willing to pay this extra rate. 3% of a large booking is a lot to absorb.

17 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Celestial Event

"Unfortunately, I haven't found a way to be able to directly charge customers to cove…"

Ryan Draper replied Dec 5, 2010 to Do you charge your client for the Visa fee? When I added the 3% charge to my contract for using Visa, clients were not willing to pay this extra rate. 3% of a large booking is a lot to absorb.

17 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Celestial Event

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service