Sandra Aaron's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"Definitely start networking with wedding planners and venues."

Sandra Aaron replied Feb 27, 2010 to Best way to market a wedding sitter service

6 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Happy Helpers Wedding Sitters

"Some people purchase the give-away items, others have friends donate items from thei…"

Sandra Aaron replied Feb 27, 2010 to Getting Sponsors or Giveaways on Blog: HOW?

3 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Sweet T Studios

"Does it have to be electrified music to maintain your vision? Why not instruments th…"

Sandra Aaron replied Feb 27, 2010 to cocktail hour music

25 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by occasionlab.com

"That's an interesting idea. It would also be a unique idea for a wedding planners ne…"

Sandra Aaron replied Feb 21, 2010 to Host a Limo Wedding Planning Party

3 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Sandra Aaron

"Sharon, do you have Skype on your computer? I would be happy to brainstorm various i…"

Sandra Aaron replied Feb 21, 2010 to I have a tough one...about 25% of my brides come from the states and Europe. They come to get married in

8 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Adrienne Sasson

"Sharon, I am also based in Toronto so can help you with information on that communit…"

Sandra Aaron replied Feb 21, 2010 to I have a tough one...about 25% of my brides come from the states and Europe. They come to get married in

8 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Adrienne Sasson

"As a Jew and destination wedding planner I am very surprised by your question. Israe…"

Sandra Aaron replied Feb 20, 2010 to I have a tough one...about 25% of my brides come from the states and Europe. They come to get married in

8 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Adrienne Sasson

"There are definitely some great deals online. One thing to remember regardless of wh…"

Sandra Aaron replied Feb 9, 2010 to GOWN ONLINE A GOOD IDEA???

16 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by COLLEZIONE FORTUNA FASHION BOUTI

"I'm still playing around with this as well. Trying to figure out which sites work an…"

Sandra Aaron replied Feb 8, 2010 to Dealing with the Generation that plans their wedding on the internet?

16 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Phillip Brunelle

"I agree with Adrienne. It's important to work with a destination wedding planner tha…"

Sandra Aaron replied Feb 7, 2010 to How to pick the best wedding planner in Maui?

3 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Ellen Keralla

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service