Heart and Soul Events's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"What about a mermaid style dress? I like the idea of the off-the-shoulder with a v-d…"

Heart and Soul Events replied Jan 3, 2010 to Flattering dress styles for my body type - (never seems to be listed)

13 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Anew You Body Fashions

"Like anything else, it is a matter of preference. Many wedding planners are certifie…"

Heart and Soul Events replied Jan 1, 2010 to Become a certified wedding planner?

13 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Mary L.

"Wedding Wire is another fab site. You should be listed there. Feel free to connect t…"

Heart and Soul Events replied Jan 1, 2010 to Free Marketing?

128 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Jeanne Smith

"As wedding professionals, we are tasked with assisting where needed. If brides turn…"

Heart and Soul Events replied Jan 1, 2010 to The DIY Movement

90 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Nina Paul

"I wish brides knew and trusted in the fact that hiring a wedding coordinator can mak…"

Heart and Soul Events replied Dec 6, 2009 to If Brides only knew......

140 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Arcadius Henderson

"I believe brides would say it is the day of wedding package, but as a wedding planne…"

Heart and Soul Events replied Nov 27, 2009 to What Would You Say, Is Your Most Popular Service, When Brides Pick You, As A Wedding Planner?

5 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Caribbean Planning

"I believe I wrote a blog on my bridaltweet site to address dress styles; check out H…"

Heart and Soul Events replied Nov 7, 2009 to Flattering dress styles for my body type - (never seems to be listed)

13 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Anew You Body Fashions

"I am a wedding planner in Upstate NY, and yes, with the economy, scaling back is def…"

Heart and Soul Events replied Nov 7, 2009 to Do you think Wedding Planners are useful?

181 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Jeanne Smith

"I bet these crystal bouquets would be beautiful for a Friday evening wedding, especi…"

Heart and Soul Events replied Sep 30, 2009 to Elegant Crystal Bouquets

2 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Fran Carter

"I was at a wedding last week - pregnant bride - 5 months. The photographer posed her…"

Heart and Soul Events replied Sep 30, 2009 to Pregnant Brides

4 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Heart and Soul Events

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service