Nina Paul's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"I'd do beach myself but I'm not super religious. Maybe you can do ceremony in church…"

Nina Paul replied Oct 14, 2013 to If you get married,which place will you choose? a church or beach?

18 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Laurie Ramos

"Found this today: http://weddings.gatheringguide.com/ac/wedding-colors-ideas-trends/…"

Nina Paul replied Oct 10, 2013 to Seasonal Wedding Colors:Traditional or Modern...What did you choose?

2 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Nina Paul

"I keep changing my mind about my colors. Evidently black and white is in this season…"

Nina Paul replied Oct 9, 2013 to Seasonal Wedding Colors:Traditional or Modern...What did you choose?

2 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Nina Paul

"I'm sure that works for your clients and it sounds like you provide a valuable servi…"

Nina Paul replied Oct 8, 2013 to Do you think Wedding Planners are useful?

181 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Jeanne Smith

"On the same topic, it looks like some people are doing NO guest photos at their wedd…"

Nina Paul replied Oct 4, 2013 to Wedding planner? What do you think about disposable cameras and apps for collecting guests photos?

4 Apr 19
Reply by PixelParty

"Thank you. Wonderful suggestion to start over adding people to a new list instead of…"

Nina Paul replied Oct 3, 2013 to What is the best way to narrow down a guest list?

8 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Nina Paul

"It's true, we're not close with all of them. But we would love to share the day with…"

Nina Paul replied Oct 2, 2013 to What is the best way to narrow down a guest list?

8 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Nina Paul

"I'm curious, what packages do you offer?"

Nina Paul replied Oct 1, 2013 to Wedding Packages

5 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Nina Paul

"Hello everyone! I'm curious to know what people are doing for colors next year. Any…"

Nina Paul replied Sep 27, 2013 to What are this years popular wedding colors?

202 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Arcadius Henderson

"It seems like some form of orange makes an appearance most years, actually. Tangerin…"

Nina Paul replied Sep 26, 2013 to Color of the Year-Tangerine Tango

4 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Laurie Ramos

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service