Mary Ann Overbaugh's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"This is another possible strategy if you have already presented the pros and cons...…"

Mary Ann Overbaugh replied Jun 22, 2010 to How to deal with an indecisive bride?

65 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by weddingsbyrenay

"What is considered fair coverage and can it be purchased strictly on an event basis?"

Mary Ann Overbaugh replied Feb 10, 2010 to Liability Insurance for Wedding Planners

3 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Mary Ann Overbaugh

"I would be very interested in more information....."

Mary Ann Overbaugh replied Feb 1, 2010 to Mirror Boxes used as centerpieces??

35 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by happychloe

"The centerpieces on the table should echo your theme...but what a wonderful way to s…"

Mary Ann Overbaugh replied Feb 1, 2010 to Mirror Boxes used as centerpieces??

35 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by happychloe

"I think maybe $50 but the town of Simsbury sets the fees so they could change from y…"

Mary Ann Overbaugh replied Feb 1, 2010 to Interesting Outdoor Wedding Venues in Connecticut

4 Feb 1, 2010

"One thing I forgot...you must call the Town of Simsbury, CT to get a permit to use t…"

Mary Ann Overbaugh replied Jan 30, 2010 to Interesting Outdoor Wedding Venues in Connecticut

4 Feb 1, 2010

"One of my favorite spots is the Flower Bridge in Simsbury, CT (a walking bridge). Th…"

Mary Ann Overbaugh replied Jan 30, 2010 to Interesting Outdoor Wedding Venues in Connecticut

4 Feb 1, 2010

"I will tweet this...it could be a very interesting wedding venue. Hope it will help.…"

Mary Ann Overbaugh replied Jan 29, 2010 to Looking for new marketing avenues....

14 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Precious Memories Bridal Shop

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service