Stephanie Benedetto Padovani's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"Marvin, where is your contest being held? Do you want us to check it out? A lot of…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Oct 19, 2010 to Which one to offer? Engagement Session or your basic Wedding package for Free?

12 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by SC Wedding Officiants

"I think the amount you need to charge as a non-refundable retainer fee depends upon…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Oct 19, 2010 to How much do you ask for up front?

115 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by tara jones

"Judy, let's brainstorm a little more... Since you're selling products online, how a…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Oct 13, 2010 to How do I get connected to Brides?

12 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Judy Arnold

"The quickest, easiest way to start getting really powerful referrals is through netw…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Oct 6, 2010 to How do I get connected to Brides?

12 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Judy Arnold

"Kathy, I agree with Caren. If you know your services are worth it you should NOT re…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Sep 29, 2010 to Matching Competitor Wedding Consultant Fees???

4 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by YesterEra

"If you use the entire contents of someone else's blog post on your blog, it will be…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Sep 29, 2010 to Blogging posts from other Bridal blogs?????

4 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Katherine Reece

"How fast their wedding day goes! The advice that we give them is meant to make the d…"

Stephanie Benedetto Padovani replied Jun 9, 2010 to If Brides only knew......

140 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Arcadius Henderson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service