RTC PhotoWork's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

"I do not think it is the same as someone photographing my samples...unless you are d…"

RTC PhotoWork replied Jan 30, 2011 to DO YOU ALLOW BRIDES TO TAKE PICTURES OF WEDDING DRESSES IN YOUR STORE?

15 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Jeanne Smith

"Make it more of a conversation...With the emailers, call them back instead of email…"

RTC PhotoWork replied Jan 26, 2011 to Brides questioning How much do you charge,wanting an answer right away?

2 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Perfect Creations, LLC

"I understand why the lawyer ok'ed this line; they are checking that you are not goin…"

RTC PhotoWork replied Jan 26, 2011 to Contracts: Right to Cancel

4 Sep 23, 2017
Reply by Tom

"As a non-salon owner (and current bride myself), I would probably be upset if I coul…"

RTC PhotoWork replied Jan 26, 2011 to DO YOU ALLOW BRIDES TO TAKE PICTURES OF WEDDING DRESSES IN YOUR STORE?

15 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Jeanne Smith

"Hi, Jade!   Tamara Curry of RTC PhotoWork, here!  I am a DFW wedding photographer. …"

RTC PhotoWork replied Dec 30, 2010 to Dallas, TX area wedding vendors

1 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by RTC PhotoWork

"Though the majority of the time "too good to be true" pricing is exactly what it is,…"

RTC PhotoWork replied Nov 23, 2010 to What are the common things bride or couples mistakes when choosing a wedding supplier?

46 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Ankush Singhal

"It is a high amount to absorb. Raise your prices to make up for that 3%, so that you…"

RTC PhotoWork replied Nov 23, 2010 to Do you charge your client for the Visa fee? When I added the 3% charge to my contract for using Visa, clients were not willing to pay this extra rate. 3% of a large booking is a lot to absorb.

17 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Celestial Event

"Well said. I would advise every bride who values photography (enough to put the mone…"

RTC PhotoWork replied Nov 23, 2010 to Two Photographers?

40 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Jon Menezes

"Hi, Reytheda! I hope you are well! I would love to help you and your clients with a…"

RTC PhotoWork replied Nov 18, 2010 to Networking with Bridal Professionals in the DFW area

4 May 8, 2011
Reply by Kenneth Houston Photographics

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service