All Discussions Tagged 'Wedding' (76)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Awesome and Cheap DIY Photo Booth Idea

Renting a Photo Booth can be so expensive, with the average Photo Booth rental costing $1,000. It is a shame that the costs are so high be…

Started by Brooke Marcus

0 Feb 12, 2012

What to wear for the reception

Has any bride to be out there thought of changing their shoes to something more comfortable to dance the night away at your reception? Mich…

Started by Sallazzo

3 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Neelam W

A wedding in Greece!

While bridal couples stand in line, hoping to capture the magnificence of the sundrenched island of Santorini, and its unique caldera sunse…

Started by Diane Konstantopoulos

0 Jan 28, 2012

New to Bridal Tweet

Hey Guys!  I just joined Bridal Tweet and I'm excited to get to know everyone.  I'm the owner of a small production company, Raw Fiction Pi…

Started by Raw Fiction Pictures

5 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Raw Fiction Pictures

“Your Handy Wedding Guidebook by Rita Neri”

“Do-It-Yourself” styled Wedding is now HANDY! This complete wedding guidebook provides a quick and easy explanation on how to properly pl…

Started by Liezette Fandino

0 Dec 11, 2011

FAQ about Wedding Planners

Why do I need a professional wedding planner? Hiring a professional wedding planner will help you reduce planning time.  Imagine trying to…

Started by Dee Perfect Wedding Design

0 Nov 11, 2011

Would you Wear a Wedding Dress Color other than White?

It appears that designers for 2012 are showing wedding dresses in shades of taupe, blue, green, pink and red.  Do you think the tradition o…

Started by Diane Thomas

4 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Heart and Soul Events

Wedding Dress Budget

What do you think is the average budget for a brides wedding gown? When the bride is interested/in LOVE in something that is over budget,…

Started by Renee Austin Wedding

16 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by georgeth

When is enough, enough?

Here is the 10,000 Dollar question . . . When is enough, enough.  I received a lead from a Bride interested in a Wedding Planner.  I immedi…

Started by Kelli Noel Crannell

0 Sep 15, 2011

Seeking Sponsors for Upcoming Event for Grooms

Events of Sophistication is hosting a happy hour wedding planning event for grooms and male guests only on October 6. 2011.  "Cigars &…

Started by Events of Sophistication

1 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by A Reel Occasion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service