All Discussions Tagged 'Wedding' (76)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Looking for vendors in Los Angeles area.

Hi all I am in the Pasadena, ca area and am looking for the following vendors for a wedding we have co Coming up: 90s coverband Violinist…

Started by PSPlans

1 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Franco Mora

Looking for a Good Professional Wedding Planning Software Program for Macs

It seems like every good planning program that includes seating layouts isn't made for Apple Computers.  Has anyone found anything?  Hopefu…

Started by Janis Flagg

1 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by cindygaga

Discount clothes and no discount clothes are the same?

I found a Promotion of 50% OFF onwww.wedding-now.com, I really love a dress that was on sale, but i don't know much about materials  of the…

Started by DeannaBelding

0 Jun 21, 2011

How to have An Amazing Wedding – Where do you Start?

The Most Important Thing You Need To START WITH to Have the BEST WEDDING BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE!   And often the MOST SKIPPED! BONUS – What t…

Started by Michael Sage Schindler

0 Jun 3, 2011

Wedding in Tuscany

Do you need help organising your wedding in Tuscany? I married here near Siena more than 25 years ago and since then have assisted many bri…

Started by Danielle Wiskow Bandini

0 May 9, 2011

Bridal Show Display Ideas for Wedding Planners. What has worked for you?

I have found it challenging and fun to experiment with different ways to display at bridal shows.  However, I think we have a more difficul…

Started by Janis Flagg

0 Apr 29, 2011

Inexpensive ways to advertise my business

Happy Friday!!   I'm searching for ways to promote my online store http://www.weddingandbabyfavors.com I've had the store for about 4 mon…

Started by I Do and Babies too

10 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by I Do and Babies too

Anyone play Wedding Street on Facebook?

There's a new game on Facebook called Wedding Street that is paving the way for wedding-themed games for social networks!  As chic and savv…

Started by Kat C

1 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Caren Jeanty

To do or not to do a First Glance/First Look Session?

First Glance is when Bride and Groom decide to see each other before ceremony at an intimate place so they can do pictures with photographe…

Started by Feuza Reis Photography

8 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Shannon Confair Photography

When is the right time to contact the hair and makeup artist?

Often brides wait until about a month or two before and then panic. My professional opinion, give yourself about 4 months, definitely sched…

Started by Ashley Giannetto

7 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by CaraSue Hall

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service