All Discussions Tagged 'a' (15)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Double Weddings? Why Aren't They Heard of More in the "Bad Economy?"

I'm just wondering why this hasn't made a come back.  It used to be a cool thing to hear about, but I've not heard of double weddings being…

Started by Janis Flagg

3 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Arcadius Henderson

How Do I Prepare for My Wedding Photo Shoot?

A wedding photographer is an “invisible” guest at the ceremony, whose mission is to create unique and beautiful wedding pictures. The weddi…

Started by Sergey Green

1 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Purple Empress

Why do I need a professional wedding photographer?

Whether the precious memories of your wedding day are captured skillfully will depend directly on your choice of a wedding photographer. Ph…

Started by Sergey Green

0 Nov 2, 2012

Guest Blogging

Hey guys! I'm a photographer and pro blogger for a few different websites, so I thought I would get a "Guest Blogger" thread started here! …

Started by Terra Dawn

3 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Trevor Lynn

Is This on Any Other Wedding Coordinator's Mind?

This is something that bugs me the more I think about it.  It seems unprofessional to me.  I hear of wedding vendors who will tell their cl…

Started by Janis Flagg

6 May 25, 2012
Reply by Janis Flagg

What advice would you give to a bride wanting a single vendor for videography & photography?

Do you think they can be proficient enough at both even with an assistant?  I'm thinking that they are 2 separate arts and would wonder if…

Started by Janis Flagg

8 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Diane Konstantopoulos

Licensing Music for wedding videos - for videographers

I would like to hear from wedding videographers around the world and ask them how they deal with the thorny issue of music copyright. I hea…

Started by Mike Collins

0 Jan 24, 2012

Dessert Bars

Thought I would pass on a tip about dessert bars.  Plan a lot more time for them at a reception as compared to the standard wedding cake be…

Started by Janis Flagg

4 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by CharlestonWedding Photographers

FAQ about Wedding Planners

Why do I need a professional wedding planner? Hiring a professional wedding planner will help you reduce planning time.  Imagine trying to…

Started by Dee Perfect Wedding Design

0 Nov 11, 2011

Destination Weddings and Who Pays?

Would like to get all your opinions on destination weddings.  Do you think the bride and groom should pay for their guests to attend a dest…

Started by Diane Thomas

7 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by jojo li

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service