All Discussions Tagged 'bridal' (113)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

pretty model or bride-to-be needed to participate in photoshoot for hair demo

for video and/or photo demos$50can use for credit/wear hair out that dayneeded for sunday 11/17professional models preferred, but those who…

Started by bridal hair artist

0 Nov 6, 2013

Question regarding Baracci Gown

Hello - can anyone tell me the name/style number for this gown? Or where I can find additional photos? I have a bride who insists on trying…

Started by Moonlit Bridals

0 Jul 22, 2013

An App for wedding flowers!? It's true!

iDo Scape Pro available in the Apple AppStore. http://www.iscapeapps.com An amazing App to design wedding flowers

Started by Flowerscapers

1 May 16, 2012
Reply by Kavonda L. Rogers

Bridal Tour in Los Angeles

Calling all brides: Reserve your tickets to the best bridal tour in Los Angeles.  Come tour some of Pasadenas most prestigious wedding venu…

Started by PSPlans

0 May 14, 2012

Base price for couture custom bridal gowns

I am trying to find out what is a good base price for a couture bridal gown.  This would be a gown that is made from the design to the comp…

Started by C'est Lea LLC

1 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by All Bridal Store

Bridal Shows...Which ones are worth spending marketing money on?

What bridal shows have you attended and which ones have had the most success return rate?  Are there any worthwhile shows in the Miami-Dade…

Started by Precious Totanes

1 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by georgeth

Which bridesmaid dress is better?

Hi Girls, I’ve been looking at BM dresses, i love these 2 dresses, and BM cant decide which one either!! Would love your opinions... Ps.. i…

Started by Ashley Miller

6 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Diane Thomas

Bridal Show Display Ideas for Wedding Planners. What has worked for you?

I have found it challenging and fun to experiment with different ways to display at bridal shows.  However, I think we have a more difficul…

Started by Janis Flagg

0 Apr 29, 2011

What do you think of buying the traditional dyed shoes vs. the new trendy styles?

Stepping Away From the Traditional Dyed Shoes   I had to put up with the traditional dyed shoes, which weren't that cute! If i could have a…

Started by Marilyn Anderson

1 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Rose Giffen

Designing a Booth

Designing a booth for a bridal show that has a differnet more eccentric crowd with very little space. Any suggestions?

Started by Sun Rental

0 Feb 24, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service