All Discussions Tagged 'bride' (96)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

What do brides want in 2011?

We are building content for our sister website and would like your feedback as a bride-to-be or industry professional.  Future brides will…

Started by Murrieta Bridal Expo

1 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Rufus

Photography Sales Consult with Unprepared Bride

I am running into an issue with a bride who is seriously dragging her feet on ordering.  She had a deadline on her save the dates, and we b…

Started by RTC PhotoWork

0 Nov 23, 2010

Help me out choosing my dress!

I have checked out goodorient(dot)com and I found my dress that I want for my wedding day. Unfortunately, I have fallen inlove with 2 dress…

Started by Kyla Glinoga

7 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Kyla Glinoga

How important is the symbolism of your jewelry on that BIG day?

Everyone has different reasons for wearing the jewelry pieces on that momentous big day! What thoughts go into your selection process? Is…

Started by Victoria Gloster

4 May 7, 2010
Reply by Caithy Brook

Rock'n Roll Wedding Invitations

This design was inspired by classic tattoos. Hearts, flames, roses, all symbols of love. And tattoos of course a permanent like your love.C…

Started by Take it Personally by Christine

0 Apr 9, 2010

A Bride's Perspective on Bridal Show Booths for Photographers

From a bride's perspective, what would you expect to see or hear from a photographer at a bridal show to help you decide? For example: samp…

Started by Chris Moncus

3 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Elisa Mitchell

Vicars ban wedding photographers in Church

I've come to the conclusion that The Church of England and Amy Winehouse have a lot in common with one another - both have the potential to…

Started by Imagine That Photography

3 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Nancy J. Taussig

Print Your Photos and Words on CANVAS Art.

Do you have a a wedding photo that you love and want to display it on canvas?Check out http://geezees.com/

Started by Stephanie

0 Mar 3, 2010

Do you need a unique wedding gift?? Shop Geezees Custom Canvas

Are you looking for a gift that is outside the box?Check out my custom Canvas website.http://geezees.com/Geezees Custom Canvas We create Cu…

Started by Stephanie

0 Mar 3, 2010

Great Wedding Photography: It isn't Reportage

Reportage and photojournalism have been the buzz words for wedding photography for the last decade. But will it be the chic photography for…

Started by Imagine That Photography

0 Feb 22, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service