All Discussions Tagged 'for' (19)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Looking for a Good Professional Wedding Planning Software Program for Macs

It seems like every good planning program that includes seating layouts isn't made for Apple Computers.  Has anyone found anything?  Hopefu…

Started by Janis Flagg

1 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by cindygaga

Why brides should should feel a bond with their photographer.

There are many in the wedding business that want to have an excellent relationship with their clients. As a photographer, I find it crucial…

Started by CCIMAGES Wedding Photography

14 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by CCIMAGES Wedding Photography

Guide To Planning Your Wedding

Sometimes brides and grooms e-mail me requesting information about planning their weddings. The typical inquiry is as follows. " We just go…

Started by Benjamin Hawke

1 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Morgan William

Outdoor wedding tips

While outdoor weddings can be breathtakingly gorgeous, mountain weddings can also be extremely difficult due to the erratic summer weather.…

Started by Vail Valley String Quartet & Tri

7 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Lakes Region Tent & Event

WHAT FREE SITES HAVE YOU LISTED YOUR BUSINESS ON AND SEEN GOOD RESULTS?

I am still trying to find my way in this business as a decorative painter, who creates lovely glassware and accessories for weddings, event…

Started by amy

7 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Christine Dyer

Any creative new ideas on how to blend into the service ,elements of couple's cultural and or religigous faiths ,

What have you seen that you though worked and that was fresh ! looking for creative ideas not the same old stuff , ie Unity Candles ! , MY…

Started by sarah Bunnett _ Gibson

14 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Barbara Ann Fackler

Photogs, your booking practice?

What do you guys say about your booking practices? Is 1 year in advance too long? I'm trying to stick with 6 month or less. What is your ta…

Started by In True Colors Photography

3 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Reginald Campbell

Selling off premade pew bows

Hi all, I have 18 pew bows that were customized for a wedding and are finished with first use - Taking $100 CAD for the lot, or best offer.…

Started by Budget Wise Bride

0 Jul 27, 2009

NEED inexpensive SPARKLING ENTERTAINMENT?

NEED SPARKLING ENTERTAINMENT for your wedding cocktail hour/reception? The Decibelles sing strolling, acoustic a cappella hit songs from th…

Started by The Decibelles

0 Jul 9, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service