All Discussions Tagged 'in' (8)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

How Do I Prepare for My Wedding Photo Shoot?

A wedding photographer is an “invisible” guest at the ceremony, whose mission is to create unique and beautiful wedding pictures. The weddi…

Started by Sergey Green

1 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Purple Empress

Los Angeles Engagement / Wedding Venues

I have been thinking a lot about places I have photographed in LA, and places I’d really like to photograph in the future. I thought it m…

Started by Sergey Green

0 Nov 2, 2012

The Wedding Photo Album… Do you really need a Wedding Album?

Wedding Album   A wedding album is an opportunity to, years down the line, enthrall yourself with a world of memories — to again experience…

Started by Sergey Green

0 Nov 2, 2012

Why do I need a professional wedding photographer?

Whether the precious memories of your wedding day are captured skillfully will depend directly on your choice of a wedding photographer. Ph…

Started by Sergey Green

0 Nov 2, 2012

Licensing Music for wedding videos - for videographers

I would like to hear from wedding videographers around the world and ask them how they deal with the thorny issue of music copyright. I hea…

Started by Mike Collins

0 Jan 24, 2012

I'm inviting wedding vendors to submit...

I recently wrote a blog post about a (wedding) day in the life of a wedding photographer. I am trying to shed light on how much we do, not…

Started by Tracie Howe

0 Jan 18, 2011

I have a tough one...about 25% of my brides come from the states and Europe. They come to get married in

Israel. Most aren't aware of the fact that they can order a wedding cake in Israel. What can I do to get their awarness to my services here…

Started by sharon peled

8 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Adrienne Sasson

Stress Free Wedding Event in Milwaukee, WI

Hello, I'm Scott Thomas, President of the Milwaukee Area Chapter of the National Association of Wedding Professional (www.nawp.com). On Th…

Started by Scott Thomas

0 Jun 7, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service