All Discussions Tagged 'photographer' (76)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Getting Married in New York/ Brooklyn.

Hi guys,  What are your favorite spots for engagement photography in Brooklyn or NYC?

Started by Rachel Therese

4 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Brian Dam

How Do I Prepare for My Wedding Photo Shoot?

A wedding photographer is an “invisible” guest at the ceremony, whose mission is to create unique and beautiful wedding pictures. The weddi…

Started by Sergey Green

1 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Purple Empress

Los Angeles Engagement / Wedding Venues

I have been thinking a lot about places I have photographed in LA, and places I’d really like to photograph in the future. I thought it m…

Started by Sergey Green

0 Nov 2, 2012

The Wedding Photo Album… Do you really need a Wedding Album?

Wedding Album   A wedding album is an opportunity to, years down the line, enthrall yourself with a world of memories — to again experience…

Started by Sergey Green

0 Nov 2, 2012

Why do I need a professional wedding photographer?

Whether the precious memories of your wedding day are captured skillfully will depend directly on your choice of a wedding photographer. Ph…

Started by Sergey Green

0 Nov 2, 2012

Destination Wedding Photographers

What are the expectations of a destination photographer in terms of being contracted..payment... etc?

Started by Special Moments Caribbean

8 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Ruchi Batra

What advice would you give to a bride wanting a single vendor for videography & photography?

Do you think they can be proficient enough at both even with an assistant?  I'm thinking that they are 2 separate arts and would wonder if…

Started by Janis Flagg

8 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Diane Konstantopoulos

30 days of tips, inspiration and resources from a wedding photographer and bride to be

Join me and other brides to be on my blog this month as I share 30 days of tips, inspiration and resources that I have gathered as a weddin…

Started by Kirsten Manick

0 Dec 1, 2011

Why hire a pro with YOUR specialty? Why not a friend/myself?

I'm looking put together an email series to help brides see the "why" of the different areas of the wedding industry, so they can better un…

Started by InviteBeautiful InspiredWeddings

1 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Astounding Events & Expressions

DJ Company looking to work...

New York Entertainment is looking to casually partner up with some photographers and videographers to recommend to our brides. At least the…

Started by Alexandra Miller

1 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Christina Martinez

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service