All Discussions Tagged 'photographer' (76)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Wedding professionals knowledge and price; hand in hand?

The other day I had a meeting with a new client and they asked what the difference is between a couple photographers.  One of the photograp…

Started by Jennifer Lane Events

3 May 9, 2011
Reply by Marvin Hall Photography

Looking For Wedding Vendors Interested In Exchanging Website Links - Opportunity To Make Your Website More Popular FREE

Hello. I'm a wedding photographer located in Massachusetts and serve all of New England area. I have been working on finishing up a new loo…

Started by Phillip Brunelle

0 Nov 6, 2010

A Bride's Perspective on Bridal Show Booths for Photographers

From a bride's perspective, what would you expect to see or hear from a photographer at a bridal show to help you decide? For example: samp…

Started by Chris Moncus

3 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Elisa Mitchell

Vicars ban wedding photographers in Church

I've come to the conclusion that The Church of England and Amy Winehouse have a lot in common with one another - both have the potential to…

Started by Imagine That Photography

3 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Nancy J. Taussig

a question and some help .....

My name is Katraina and Im getting married this year. My future husband is from Denmark. My family is from Poland. I have searched google…

Started by Katraina Hansen

2 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Caren Jeanty

Great Wedding Photography: It isn't Reportage

Reportage and photojournalism have been the buzz words for wedding photography for the last decade. But will it be the chic photography for…

Started by Imagine That Photography

0 Feb 22, 2010

Making Sure Your Wedding Vendors Play Nice

On your wedding day you have two options... (1) a wedding team that works together or (2) unconnected vendors just doing their jobs. The Te…

Started by Chris Moncus

1 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by tomKphoto

NJ Creative & Contemporary Wedding Photographer <> IMAGES by GUSTAV

IMAGES by GUSTAV http://www.imagesbygustav.com

Started by IMAGES by GUSTAV

0 Jan 14, 2010

Eco-Friendly or Green Wedding Albums

Hello, I was wondering if anyone out there has found a good vendor that does green photo albums? Thanks, Trista T. www.tristathompsonblog

Started by Trista Thompson Photographer

6 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Helen Driscoll

Specials for 2010 brides all around the world!

Hi there you 2010 brides, we are awarded wedding photographers who put really our hearts into our "job"! As we`d like to fill the last fre…

Started by Andrea Langer

0 Jan 7, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service