All Discussions Tagged 'planner' (15)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Do you think it is important to have a trusted wedding planner at the venue or location of the destination wedding?

Do you think the attitude of brides who have destination weddings are more adventurous and want to do it themselves or would rather leave i…

Started by Anna Savino

7 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Arcadius Henderson

Decorate Your Aisle with flowers

Real or silk flower petals are a traditional and gorgeous way to decorate your aisle. Roses are the most commonly used petals, and they com…

Started by Mita Raj

0 May 16, 2012

FAQ about Wedding Planners

Why do I need a professional wedding planner? Hiring a professional wedding planner will help you reduce planning time.  Imagine trying to…

Started by Dee Perfect Wedding Design

0 Nov 11, 2011

Wedding Planner vs. Day of Coordinator

Hello all.  Brides ask me this question all the time. Is a "day of coordinator just as good to hire instead of a wedding planner?  Would lo…

Started by Diane Thomas

1 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Amanda Walls

Do I really need a Wedding Planner?

I have heard this question so many times and all too often we don't get the opportunity to answer. A wedding planner is not just a luxury t…

Started by Picture Perfect Events

11 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Diane Thomas

Wedding in Tuscany

Do you need help organising your wedding in Tuscany? I married here near Siena more than 25 years ago and since then have assisted many bri…

Started by Danielle Wiskow Bandini

0 May 9, 2011

DIY Group Planning Classes

Smart brides, just like you, are raving about our group planning classes. It's an amazing series of class sessions that walk you through ho…

Started by Jennifer Lane Events

0 Mar 19, 2011

Wedding Vendors

Hello to ever who's part of Bridal Tweet Community   Just want to let all of you know that I have recently opened up my own business of Wed…

Started by Exclusive Planning

6 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Exclusive Planning

Wedding Polls

I have a few open polls on my blog and I am looking for responses from brides and past brides! Check them out and leave your vote!   The Po…

Started by Melina Wedding Pickle

0 Jan 4, 2011

"Day Of" Planning?

Would anyone mind giving me info for my planning website about what "day of" planning consists of? I keep hearing the term, but I'm not sur…

Started by Karen S Musselman

0 Jul 10, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service