All Discussions Tagged 'the' (15)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

How Do I Prepare for My Wedding Photo Shoot?

A wedding photographer is an “invisible” guest at the ceremony, whose mission is to create unique and beautiful wedding pictures. The weddi…

Started by Sergey Green

1 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Purple Empress

Passport Style Save the Date cards for Destination weddings

FH and I are using passport style STD cards for our French Riviera wedding. I love this idea because not only does it match the theme, but…

Started by A Riviera Wedding

1 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Ana de Roux

Competing with the New Shop down the street

New bridal businesses pop up all the time, but what happens when your established company faces competition from a new shop that appears in…

Started by Sharon Naylor Wedding Books

0 Mar 26, 2012

Are you interested in turning your engagement story into a poem?

Hi all,I am jill - the poem lady and I am new to this community.  I create customized poems for the bride to be.  Most bridesmaids read the…

Started by jill - the poem lady

1 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by jill - the poem lady

Etiquette?

Would like to know if any of you know the proper etiquette for sending out Save-the-Date cards?

Started by Summer Dearmond

6 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Lisa Lu Designs

Who to do you ultimately answer to?

Hi fellow wedding planners.  This is always a struggle but who do we ultimately answer to, the bride or whoever is paying bill.  For exampl…

Started by Diane Thomas

3 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Caren Jeanty

Which should we use 2?

I appreciate everyone's input on my last "Which should we use" topic.  I have finally narrowed my choices down to two "monograms".  I have…

Started by Andria Foster

10 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Jeanne Woodyard

How to get your Guest's Attention?

Save the Dates were a new item due to the increasing number of couples who were choosing to elope.  Now more and more couples are choosing…

Started by Take it Personally by Christine

0 Mar 9, 2011

I'm inviting wedding vendors to submit...

I recently wrote a blog post about a (wedding) day in the life of a wedding photographer. I am trying to shed light on how much we do, not…

Started by Tracie Howe

0 Jan 18, 2011

Do New Yorkers throw better, more extravagant weddings? What do you think and why?

Many people would agree that when it comes to throwing a wedding New Yorkers do it bigger and better.  They take everything and anything to…

Started by PWPEventPlanningDesign&Boutique

3 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by PWPEventPlanningDesign&Boutique

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service