All Discussions Tagged 'video' (30)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Wedding Photography and Videography Service for a Beautiful Chinese Bride and a Friendly British Groom on a Lucky Chinese Day in London, UK

18/08/18, on this lucky day for the Chinese. We have provide this nice mix culture couples wedding photography and wedding videography serv…

Started by Forever Love Wedding Photography

0 Jul 14, 2020

Engagement Photo and Video Shoot in St Pancras, London, England

A beautiful and young Hong Kong couple has came to London and Kent, England to spend 2 days and do their pre-wedding photo & video shoo…

0 Jul 1, 2020

Wedding Day with a Stylish American Couple in Kingston, London, England

We love weddings with warm sunshine, sea and mountain where allowing us to take more special couple portraits shoots with natural environme…

0 Jun 15, 2020

Did you hire a videographer?

Did you have a videographer at your wedding? If so, tell us why you're glad you did. Your response may be in our next issue. Thanks!

Started by it's about details

0 Mar 7, 2012

Licensing Music for wedding videos - for videographers

I would like to hear from wedding videographers around the world and ask them how they deal with the thorny issue of music copyright. I hea…

Started by Mike Collins

0 Jan 24, 2012

Videographer Wanting to offer Same Day Edit - need advice

Hello Bridal Tweeters,   My wife and I run a small wedding videography business based in Eau Claire, WI.  From EventDV magazine, and the WE…

Started by Freedom Videography

1 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Marvin de Guzman

Get your guests to video your wedding

Shotclip.com is a video app for amateurs to make great wedding videos. It is like the video version of disposable cameras. If you ask some…

Started by Shotclip

0 Nov 15, 2010

Planners - Would your couples be interested in a $200 custom wedding video? Totally unique product.

We have started a new line of wedding products and are looking for insights from wedding planners. One of the products is the Custom Weddin…

Started by Ariane Fisher

2 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Liz Paulis

Advice on marketing specialty videography services

Ginny and John here, from Stardust Productions. We are doing some research and welcome your opinions!  As an alternative to digital video,…

Started by Stardust Productions

3 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Megan Price

Wedding Filmmakers are artists

Zacuto FilmFellas series features Wedding Filmmakers, professional storytellers. http://www.zacuto.com/filmfellas-cast-4

Started by Tweed River Video

0 Aug 5, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service