All Discussions Tagged 'weddings' (57)

Discussions Replies Our 20,000 Members are SO Active! Check It Out...

Do you think it is important to have a trusted wedding planner at the venue or location of the destination wedding?

Do you think the attitude of brides who have destination weddings are more adventurous and want to do it themselves or would rather leave i…

Started by Anna Savino

7 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Arcadius Henderson

Is there a destination wedding certification?

Is there some way to get certified in destination weddings? I don't want to be limited to a place like Sandals. Just destination weddings i…

Started by Melissa Miville

3 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Mita Rajmachikar

Daily Deals Site For Brides Launching This Week -- Wedding Nugget.com

Hi all! Both brides and vendors should check out Weddingnugget.com. It's a daily deals sites for brides that is launching this week with…

Started by Pauline Millard

0 Mar 27, 2013

Discounted Jewelry for Budget Brides

Hi ladies, I just wanna share this FB page. I discovered this late last month, ordered a couple of lovely accessories (bangle and earrings)…

Started by Purple Empress

0 Nov 30, 2012

Destination Wedding Photographers

What are the expectations of a destination photographer in terms of being contracted..payment... etc?

Started by Special Moments Caribbean

8 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Ruchi Batra

Base price for couture custom bridal gowns

I am trying to find out what is a good base price for a couture bridal gown.  This would be a gown that is made from the design to the comp…

Started by C'est Lea LLC

1 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by All Bridal Store

Venue Rules: How Do You Inform Wedding Guests About Them?

Has anyone come up with a creative way to let guests know about the rules of a venue.  The bride and groom in most contracts are responsibl…

Started by Janis Flagg

0 Apr 8, 2012

I need chair cover ideas

Good day everyone!  I have a wedding coming up in May and the venue that the reception is being held has REALLY BAD chairs!  (why would the…

Started by Shelly Stone

3 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Century Brides

Facebook....Friend or Foe

Do you find having a facebook fan page helps your business and generates revenue or is it simply a social site where you just share comment…

Started by Diane Thomas

4 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Lynn LEW Williams

“Your Handy Wedding Guidebook by Rita Neri”

“Do-It-Yourself” styled Wedding is now HANDY! This complete wedding guidebook provides a quick and easy explanation on how to properly pl…

Started by Liezette Fandino

0 Dec 11, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Christine Dyer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service